Should Somalia Establish Diplomatic Relations with Israel?

Should Somalia Establish Diplomatic Relations with Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@One Star To Rule Them All

Most Arab countries do have informal relations with Israel and some are more closer to them because of the fear of Iran as a nuclear powered State. If most of the Arab countries openly establish a diplomatic relationship with Israel, should Somalia follow suit?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somaliland yes since is unknown but Somalia no because is a savage muslim country that apparently hates israel

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund

Let’s see what other Somalilanders think. Having said that, many Somalis from Somalia do support the notion.
Lowkey landers would probably support the movement since they would do anything to recognize Somaliland at this point also knowing how powerful Israel is. Not sure about southerners since theyre conditioned to hate anyone that destroys the muslim race not to mention al shabaab occupying and brainwashing them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As an arab who hails from somalia biggest tribe ismail al jebarti who also inhabit yemen, oman, eriteria, djbouti, kenya and ethiopia who has travelled extensively throughout the arab world i stand unapologetically with my arab kith and kin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lowkey landers would probably support the movement since they would do anything to recognize Somaliland at this point also knowing how powerful Israel is. Not sure about southerners since theyre conditioned to hate anyone that destroys the muslim race not to mention al shabaab occupying and brainwashing them.
Israel Just Admitted Arming anti-Assad Syrian Rebels. Big Mistake
For the first time on the record, a senior official confirmed Israel's secret unconventional war in Syria, aimed at preventing Iranian encroachment. But what did Israel gain from exposing its 'anti-intervention' lie after so many years of denial?

In his final days as the Israel Defense Forces’ Chief of Staff, Lieutenant General Gadi Eisenkot confirmed, on the record, that Israel had directly supported anti-Assad Syrian rebel factions in the Golan Heights by arming them.

This revelation marks a direct break from Israel’s previous media policy on such matters. Until now, Israel has insisted it has only provided humanitarian aid to civilians (through field hospitals on the Golan Heights and in permanent healthcare facilities in northern Israel), and has consistently denied or refused to comment on any other assistance.

In short, none other than Israel’s most (until recently) senior serving soldier has admitted that up until his statement, his country’s officially stated position on the Syrian civil war was built on the lie of non-intervention.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....nti-assad-syrian-rebels-big-mistake-1.6894850

Israel supports terrorism in Syria by arming and funding isis terrorists and you think they will help somalia against terrorists al shabaab kkk

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
@SomaliSteel

What a coincidence, we were jamming about that song last night. Good song.

Why did you disagree? Give your reasons.
We living under similar apartheid conditions in Somalia and Kenya. It would be absurd for us to cosign Palestinian suffering while our peole suffer

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Apollo

VIP
As an arab who hails from somalia biggest tribe ismail al jebarti who also inhabit yemen, oman, eriteria, djbouti, kenya and ethiopia who has travelled extensively throughout the arab world i stand unapologetically with my arab kith and kin.

Clown

honklhonk.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Funny Arabs don't recognise you as an Arab tribe

Also you are a somali speaker from a somalicious tribe :mahubowtf:

No. Because you see the way they treat the Palestinians. Why would I want the same for my people? They hate Muslims and I would not want to put my Somali brothers and sisters through the same ordeal as Palestine. Before you know it, they will come and settle in parts of Somalia and claim the country as theirs.
Yes keep away from them,chinese and anyone who can undermine us

The Jews have built a paradise for themselves in the Levant...
:obama::banderas:

but i guess the vast majority of Somalis would shun what Israel has to offer & remain a shitty goat/camel(livestock) exporter to Saudi Arabia & other Arabs.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Why are so many of you so desperate for relations to be established with Israel? What in the world would they do for us? What could we do for them? An overwhelming amount of our trading partners are in the Arab League--you think our economy could handle upsetting them? Also, a number of countries like Malaysia have succeeded very well without recognizing or having any sort of relations with Israel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Israel has never hurt Somalia like our supposed Arab allies have. Somalis are constantly fed the lie that Israel is our biggest enemy as a nation, when it should be corruption, poverty and environmental neglect. So yes, I support ties with the democratic State of Israel. Anyone who cares about Somalia and its future would do the same.
i have been to yemen, oman, saudia arabia, somalia, Egypt.. how many arab countries have you been to? Lets not tar with a broad brush there’s over 500 million arabs around the world and there’s atleast 35 million arabs especially Ismail al jebarti tribes in somalia, Kenya and ethiopia, Eritrea..
gaal oo gaal dhalay alhamdulillah i know my roots its you who is the clown LGBT ka tahay ba waas nacaala evolution kaada ku yaal
64A70E66-4CC4-481A-927B-AFBB3C684399.png
3BBACF30-1722-4E5A-AD8D-7E857BCD5E35.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Funny Arabs don't recognise you as an Arab tribe

Also you are a somali speaker from a somalicious tribe :mahubowtf:
Motherfuck samaale iyo madow people in general aniga Maxa ahay nin arab ah I know my lineage Alhamdulillah most of somalia is inhabited by arabs Ismail al jebarti tribes that’s why it’s part of the arab league.

Why are so many of you so desperate for relations to be established with Israel? What in the world would they do for us? What could we do for them? An overwhelming amount of our trading partners are in the Arab League--you think our economy could handle upsetting them? Also, a number of countries like Malaysia have succeeded very well without recognizing or having any sort of relations with Israel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st of all how can Somalia upset their trading partners when the same trading partners also deal with Israel, take for example Oman who is one of the main countries Somalia exports to had a trade deal with Israel since 1994 let that sink in.

And you can't compare Malaysia with Somalia a 15th century hell hole, it's like some of the folks on here are trying to " Out Arab a Arab".

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
1st of all how can Somalia upset their trading partners when the same trading partners also deal with Israel, take for example Oman who is one of the main countries Somalia exports to had a trade deal with Israel since 1994 let that sink in.

And you can't compare Malaysia with Somalia a 15th century hell hole, it's like some of the folks on here are trying to " Out Arab a Arab".
If you hate arabs so much then why don’t you do something about the arabs in somalia who occupy the biggest lands in somalia namely the Ismail al jebarti tribe that also inhabit djbouti, kenya (NFD) and Ethiopia (DDSI)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i have been to yemen, oman, saudia arabia, somalia, Egypt.. how many arab countries have you been to? Lets not tar with a broad brush there’s over 500 million arabs around the world and there’s atleast 35 million arabs especially Ismail al jebarti tribes in somalia, Kenya and ethiopia, Eritrea..

gaal oo gaal dhalay alhamdulillah i know my roots its you who is the clown LGBT ka tahay ba waas nacaala evolution kaada ku yaal View attachment 71056View attachment 71057
Mehri are south Arabians :liberaltears:
No arabs

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Motherfuck samaale iyo madow people in general aniga Maxa ahay nin arab ah I know my lineage Alhamdulillah most of somalia is inhabited by arabs Ismail al jebarti tribes that’s why it’s part of the arab league.
Jabarti never existed

1 Arabs don't accept you as Arab
2. Mehri are not Arab
3 you speak Somali
4 nfd and ogaden are occupied lands where are you're Arabs to save you they probz don't know you exist just like Jabarti
:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending