Should somali men mind their business?

Tiktok went absolutely crazy today when fathiya cabsiye revealed that she married an cadaan man, and all the xalimos were congratulating her and simultaneously chatting crap about somali men. I think it's time we left xalimos to their own devices, or at least branched out when it comes to marital prospects, this shit opened to my eyes to the level of disdain that the average somali woman has about somali men🤔

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I totally agree in us Somali men minding our business when it comes to Somali women and who they choose to marry.

But the reason why there is such a outcry is because of the fact this women's social media page is built on bashing somali men. Add that to marrying a cadaan man makes it even worse. Why speak about Somali community and our issues when you are a divestor.

I totally agree in us Somali men minding our business when it comes to Somali women and who they choose to marry.

But the reason why there is such a outcry is because of the fact this women's social media page is built on bashing somali men. Add that to marrying a cadaan man makes it even worse. Why speak about Somali community and our issues when you are a divestor.
Well she has a right to voice her opinions imo, I don't believe in censorship when it comes to platforms, you can debunk statements regarding any topic as are you open to criticism. Anyways but yeah, somali men need to stop viewing xalimos as 'their women' it's a mindset with low ROI lol

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Theres no such thing as ethnic loyalty especially in our community, just live your life my guy. Ignore the divestors

Cush

Cushite Arab
Tiktok went absolutely crazy today when fathiya cabsiye revealed that she married an cadaan man, and all the xalimos were congratulating her and simultaneously chatting crap about somali men. I think it's time we left xalimos to their own devices, or at least branched out when it comes to marital prospects, this shit opened to my eyes to the level of disdain that the average somali woman has about somali men🤔
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes brother mind your business. Don't care about these people & live your life.

They have cugdad in their hearts & you doing them a favour by giving then attention.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Well she has a right to voice her opinions imo, I don't believe in censorship when it comes to platforms, you can debunk statements regarding any topic as are you open to criticism. Anyways but yeah, somali men need to stop viewing xalimos as 'their women' it's a mindset with low ROI lol
She has a right to voice her opinion and so do we. How does it make sense for her to talk smack about somali guys but we must refrain from responding? That just breeds idiots with a big mouth who've never faced the consequences of their words.
somali men need to stop viewing xalimos as 'their women' it's a mindset with low ROI lol
Bro all men from all ethnicities are at least a bit protective over their female counterparts. It's our nature.

Some of these girls have daddy issues or some faarax broke their heart; either way, we are not a therapist, best to avoid them.

If they want to heal, they should talk to a psychiatrist.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Who cares who random Somali women marry or say.As long as they don’t try to attempt Liberal Da’wah to our community

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Hopefully this lady fathiya cabsiye don’t mention farax names again. Matter fact never talk about Somali politics again since she married cadaan.

Nin123

VIP
Bro waxaan naga jooji, showing her immodest pictures to the website is ceeb, imagine if it was your sister. I ain't even even muslim but even I know this shit fam
It’s not my fault she took this picture of herself and am free to post it if I want it.

Nin123

VIP
That’s not her you liar! Why would you do that? I know you’re a kid and it’s disgusting that many parents aren’t checking their kids internet use. Stop this at once!
What do you mean that’s not her? Don’t you see the resemblance. And naya who you calling kid? I know what you trying to do by calling me kid 😂 you sneaky.

Trending