Should Somali communities support Black Lives Matter? A look into the 'dark side' of the BLM organisation.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
How exactly is it beneficial to Somalis? BLM is against the nuclear of Islam which is family. It’s also mainly a lgtb movement and it’s a movement that never address black on black violent as it believes blacks don’t know better, but whites do. Hence why it’s so much worse when white do bad against black people
Adeer had you had an inkling of intelligence you'd realise that no matter how much you hate madows you're still seen as madow by the greater cadaan public. You may choose to ignore this but tis the reality you live in. A movement that is beneficial for madows is probably going to help Somalis too and that's what matters to me.

Voting, working and being member of society in the UK means you support the LGBT bum boys warya. How do you live everyday knowing your taxes go to a government who allow gay marriage?

Kkkkkkkkk Gang crime is in no way comparable to police killing civilians no amount of bendy logic is gonna change that. There are dads4justice groups in the UK that protest men losing their kids in divorces but you don't see them advocating against deadbeat father's.

Adeer had you had an inkling of intelligence you'd realise that no matter how much you hate madows you're still seen as madow by the greater cadaan public. You may choose to ignore this but tis the reality you live in. A movement that is beneficial for madows is probably going to help Somalis too and that's what matters to me.

Voting, working and being member of society in the UK means you support the LGBT bum boys warya. How do you live everyday knowing your taxes go to a government who allow gay marriage?

Kkkkkkkkk Gang crime is in no way comparable to police killing civilians no amount of bendy logic is gonna change that. There are dads4justice groups in the UK that protest men losing their kids in divorces but you don't see them advocating against deadbeat father's.
The comment it doesn’t matter what you see yourself white people see you like this, so you are that is the biggest self hating comment. How can white people decide what you identify as, but you have no say in what they identify as? What good has blm actually achieved? Made footballers knee? Business promised bunch of money to white run organisations? They make no difference to the everyday of average black persons life

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The comment it doesn’t matter what you see yourself white people see you like this, so you are that is the biggest self hating comment. How can white people decide what you identify as, but you have no say in what they identify as? What good has blm actually achieved? Made footballers knee? Business promised bunch of money to white run organisations? They make no difference to the everyday of average black persons life
War ninyahow stop skipping out on your ESL classes, your reading comprehension is wack.

I choose to identify as Somali because I am Somali. This doesn't stop other people from seeing me as "black" in the current society I'm in and there's jack shit I can do about that. May as well live with it and use it to my advantage than act like it ain't problem. Madows in the UK are violent but that doesn't mean any policeman is going to differentiate me for being Somali.

Locally in America it has gotten police reforms. In the west BLM achieved a change in societal attitudes (see protests in country's where there isn't police brutality). At best it'll mean we're viewed less harshly/under less scrutiny and at worst the slim chances of a Somali being a casualty to pigs goes a bit lower.

Treat people how they treat themselves. The black community supports criminals who kill their innocent people. They bully blacks/Africans who value an education and outright refuse to accept the reality that they're not the only victims of police brutality. Somehow this movement is changing the nation at breakneck speed.

Something sinister is going on with them so no, Somalis should stand away from BLM. We aren't black, therefore, all lives matter.

BLM have no goals or general trajectory, requests of appeasement won’t bring the AA community in America anywhere anytime soon. In fact, it can cause quite the opposite, and start inducing a perpetual state of victimhood.

Black people have something to really be angry about, a lot of their communities don’t give them the same opportunity to succeed, whether that is due to plague of violence or lackluster educational facilities. So, when I see black people asking for reparation I shudder. It isn’t going to get you anywhere you need to show some self-nobility and responsibility for your futures.

So, I cannot support the BLM movement it is disingenuous to the true plight of AA in America.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
This is another way of saying normalize our broken families.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We need to denounce it. We have our own issues.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts