Should Socotra be annexed by Somalia in the future?

You're a laangaab. Only reason you support secessionism is you think it'll give you political leverage. You the same niggas that sold NFD to Kenya. Look at this fucking cawaan @DR OSMAN

LOL, who sold the NFD ...…… wasn't the NFD created during the colonial period and curved out of Italian somali nation and given to Kenya?...………….

You mean MSB sold out NFD most of them is from his own qabil……...

It should be part of somalia and is in Somali territory of within 200 nautical miles of Somalia. And outside Yemen territorial waters. We will take it inshallah

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No it doesn’t belong to us, our ancestors were not seafarers besides we already have plenty of land. We can however work with the people of the island and grow it as a major tourist spot for Somalis :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No it doesn’t belong to us, our ancestors were not seafarers besides we already have plenty of land. We can however work with the people of the island and grow it as a major tourist spot for Somalis :)
Somalis do have a maritime history that is quite obvious considering our 10+ ancient coastal city states.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalis do have a maritime history that is quite obvious considering our 10+ ancient coastal city states.

I understand that but that island has no history of Somalis otherwise, we would have settled long time ago and claimed us as ours. proximity =! ownership but inhabiting it does. I am sure the natives are friendly :)

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

How do you think people from Bari got to Oman or Jubaland?

Farm

VIP

What are you on about? Your ancestors may not have been seafarers however many of my ancestors in PL were sailors, how do you think we reached Eritrea and Oman?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I understand that but that island has no history of Somalis otherwise, we would have settled long time ago and claimed us as ours. proximity =! ownership but inhabiting it does. I am sure the natives are friendly :)
The natives currently live under no proper rule of law. The only thing that wishes to administrate over them is the oppresive immoral UAE it is not haram if Somalia was strong to bring the island under its flag, if its not haram its also not “wrong” but considering Somalia is weak it doesnt really matter does it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Annexing no but we should at least attempt to have a strong influence there so the place isn't used as a staging post for our potential enemies.

Also, we should encourage secessionist sentiments of the locals there.

Trending

Latest posts