Should Reer Scandinavia be considered Somali

Are they

• yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • no

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
We all know uk somalis live in the third world but i still consider them to be apart of the somali community. But these Scandinavians are more tricky to label and that is why i need the help of SSPOT.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Embarrassments fooqol Embarrassments.

They tainted our image by stealing benefits and committing crime. Swedes and Norwegians are the most miskeen cadaans you can find and The fact that these people, with all the gifts they were given, are still acting like they’re in Xamar ‘93 is Shameful to say the least.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
What's more embarrassing is some ignorant individuals that think its caadi to fight in the masjid. And it being shown on the news here really puts us in a bad light. Two grown Somali women fighting like kids and one biting the other ones finger. Sad.

Tukraq

VIP
What's more embarrassing is some ignorant individuals that think its caadi to fight in the masjid. And it being shown on the news here really puts us in a bad light. Two grown Somali women fighting like kids and one biting the other ones finger. Sad.
y'all get embarrassed to easily although peer Ikea is very cringe to me

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Embarrassments fooqol Embarrassments.

They tainted our image by stealing benefits and committing crime. Swedes and Norwegians are the most miskeen cadaans you can find and The fact that these people, with all the gifts they were given, are still acting like they’re in Xamar ‘93 is Shameful to say the least.

I should give you qashin for making me scroll that much :ehh:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
y'all get embarrassed to easily although peer Ikea is very cringe to me
Being a minority means if one Muslim/Somali does something then we all are to blame.
Not only is it disgusting behaviour to fight in a mosque but to it then be shown in the news and we are viewed as barbaric bila adaab.

One woman bit off the other ones finger and I mean she really bit it off. So she needs to get operation done. Since it was on saturday I am assuming kids were there during dugsi imagine seeing that and blood in the masjid. Makes me sick.

Macalin M

Out here
I used to wrestle in the mosque all the time. Very fun

Tukraq

VIP
Being a minority means if one Muslim/Somali does something then we all are to blame.
Not only is it disgusting behaviour to fight in a mosque but to it then be shown in the news and we are viewed as barbaric bila adaab.

One woman bit off the other ones finger and I mean she really bit it off. So she needs to get operation done. Since it was on saturday I am assuming kids were there during dugsi imagine seeing that and blood in the masjid. Makes me sick.
thats nothing fighting happens everyday b, much worse things to be worried about lol, don't stress yourself on being a model minority as thats a negative thing, you should embrace not falling in line to social norms as a minority group and conforming, you can't allow yourself to be subjugated by the majority

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Waryaadha don’t come for the ikea family. The Norwegian Somalis are sus along with the transgender Finnish somalis and are there even any Somalis left in Denmark Horta?
The Somalis in Sweden have enriched the country with bariis iyo muus, laughter, music, we stay true to our culture heck even the schools forces us to learn somali, 90% of somalis here speak somali. The Swedish government have acknowledged the benefits our heritage is bringing to the dead ass boring country. Free food, education you name it. How can you call a country like this for 3 world. That’s effing utopia sxb. I can be a stay at home mom and the Swedish government will never let me down, så stolt över Sverige. Länge leve Somalia. Y’all are just jealous because you’re not exotic and sought after, we are the only blacks in a fairytale ya salaam ilaahay nimcada reer sweden ha u kordhiyo. Gate nr 9 :ahh::banderas: Where my ikea gäääris at @one @kickz @Poets @Mercury
Nayaadha kriga med de hära, vi är väl inte så illa :browtf:
#freeYasinDon

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Waryaadha don’t come for the ikea family. The Norwegian Somalis are sus along with the transgender Finnish somalis and are there even any Somalis left in Denmark Horta?
The Somalis in Sweden have enriched the country with bariis iyo muus, laughter, music, we stay true to our culture heck even the schools forces us to learn somali, 90% of somalis here speak somali. The Swedish government have acknowledged the benefits our heritage is bringing to the dead ass boring country. Free food, education you name it. How can you call a country like this for 3 world. That’s effing utopia sxb. I can be a stay at home mom and the Swedish government will never let me down, så stolt över Sverige. Länge leve Somalia. Y’all are just jealous because you’re not exotic and sought after, we are the only blacks in a fairytale ya salaam ilaahay nimcada reer sweden ha u kordhiyo. Gate nr 9 :ahh::banderas: Where my ikea gäääris at @one @kickz @Poets @Mercury
#freeYasinDon

^I am not Scandi, altho I agree Somali hip hop scene there is better than UKs:mybusiness:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
^I am not Scandi, altho I agree Somali hip hop scene there is better than UKs:mybusiness:

Walee, I thought you were one of us nayaa, xaal qaado. If you understood the lyrics you would have it on repeat no lie. Dree low never fails us also 1cuz, YasintheDon:denzelnigga:

also check this one, she is new to the game:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
#freeYasinDon

I just noticed this thread right now I dont know much about the somalis in norway but I got cousins in denmark the somalis there are doing good

And I would say the somalis in sweden are doing good we are lowkey for the most part but Somalis here are doing really well and many here can speak somali very well considering the fact we also had to learn Swedish so we speak 3 languages somali,swedish and english