Should northerners declare jihad to preserve their religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It looks like the administration supports catholic missionary.
Shouldnt the muslims there pick up weapons and target officials working for the administration?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not really how about we let people preach what religion they want ! I'm sick of theocratic Islamist countries their all shit holes with the worst human rights as well as women's rights, I just want Somalia to become irreligious and build its bloody infrastructure not bloody replace one failed religion with another !!! Forgodsake

Apollo

VIP
Do not listen to this Southie agitator who wants to instill division. Somaliland is a Liberal Democracy with Isaaq characteristics upholding religious pluralism.

waraabe

Your superior
I would've thought that the Christian Ugandan garacs running around xamar would've warranted your concern :9uoofqd:o_O:abuxyga:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Seems like all these years Al Shabaab were waging the holy war on the wrong side of the country.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Not really how about we let people preach what religion they want ! I'm sick of theocratic Islamist countries their all shit holes with the worst human rights as well as women's rights, I just want Somalia to become irreligious and build its bloody infrastructure not bloody replace one failed religion with another !!! Forgodsake
In case you didn't know Islam is the way don't confuse this wahabist ideology with islam

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Yo Allah last time somalis declared jihad. Bantu niggas come running to mogadishu doing trains to ever girl the y could catch. now these mooryans want the same shit to happen to us cus the sisters a pro at playing with amisom Guss. how these man hoping for terrorism on somalis cus of a church :drakelaugh: :chrisfreshhah:

Yo Allah last time somalis declared jihad. Bantu niggas come running to mogadishu doing trains to ever girl the y could catch. now these mooryans want the same shit to happen to us cus the sisters a pro at playing with amisom Guss. how these man hoping for terrorism on somalis cus of church :drakelaugh: :liberaltears: Cry me a river just cus ur grandma futo looks like this View attachment 25048
Screenshot_20170730-150728.jpg
do u know who this man is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts