Should Muslims stick to marrying their own more?

Are they both not muslim? It sounds like culture is the issue here and her being stressed and overwhelmed.
Agree this is nothing to do with religion. She's equating culture into being primarily just religion. She probably married a south asian/arab man or something, them niggas idea of a wife is seen and not be heard.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I wouldn’t advice Somalis in marrying Arabs or South Asian. We don’t have that mother in law literally becoming your evil husband culture. In Pakistani culture mother in law names the children. Somalis usually mind their buisness and leave the couple to themselves, they only will meddle if it’s divorce.

I will never marry Arab/South Asian for thosw reasons, I can’t bear send myself to hell.

I wouldn’t advice Somalis in marrying Arabs or South Asian. We don’t have that mother in law literally becoming your evil husband culture. In Pakistani culture mother in law names the children. Somalis usually mind their buisness and leave the couple to themselves, they only will meddle if it’s divorce.

I will never marry Arab/South Asian for thosw reasons, I can’t bear send myself to hell.
Yeah, I've said this before but them niggas operate differently. Ive said this story before but I remember back when I was a student and working in retail I had my supervisor a fully grown man in his 30s living with his wife and other family members e.g sisters and parents also including his brother and his wife. All under one roof. Wallahi I couldn't believe it and he had kids too, like all jokes aside I don't think I could even get into the mood knowing everyone in the house can probably hear you trying to karbaash your wife. Somalis and African, in general, is like once you get married you out here on your own, even if I have to struggle in a 1 bedroom id rather do that than live on top of inlaws etc..

That’s what I’m saying the lady is an American Convert and I believe her spouse is desi. I don’t understand why people marry into desi households if they are not desi themselves. They will never accept you. It’s sad she Seemed to be taken advantage of because she is an an outsider and a convert. She is cooking, cleaning and doing all this work for another man and step kids. You would never see this happen in a Somali household.

Yeah, I've said this before but them niggas operate differently. Ive said this story before but I remember back when I was a student and working in retail I had my supervisor a fully grown man in his 30s living with his wife and other family members e.g sisters and parents also including his brother and his wife. All under one roof. Wallahi I couldn't believe it and he had kids too, like all jokes aside I don't think I could even get into the mood knowing everyone in the house can probably hear you trying to karbaash your wife. Somalis and African, in general, is like once you get married you out here on your own, even if I have to struggle in a 1 bedroom id rather do that than live on top of inlaws etc..
It’s a cultural practice in Desi households. Nothing is islamic about living with your brother and sister in-law and maybe even their parents. I don’t find any of it appropriate. You have no privacy and barely have a place to have sex without worrying about others hearing or walking in. I remember reading stories about their in-laws accidentally seeing them without hijab, forcing them to cook meals and serve them. A lot of it is abuse. Shit is sad.

Trending