Should Muslim Men Marry Non-Muslim Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking is "no, no, no, no".

A very strong NO.

Of course- it isn't in itself haraam.

However, I was against it before and now I'm REALLY against it.

I mentioned the word "wudu" to this guy whose dad was from a Muslim country and whose mom was from a non-Muslim country (the dad is "non-practicing").....

this poor neglected person didn't know what wudu was!

Technically it isn't haraam but.... I think a Muslim man who tries to follow the Deen would be crazy to marry a non-Muslim woman.

It's not the smartest thing to do. I have known people with Muslim fathers and Christian mothers. They usually turn out Christian or irreligious. Having a kaffir mother who will raise your kids alongside blasphemy will almost always produce non-Muslim kids.

My thinking is "no, no, no, no".

A very strong NO.

Of course- it isn't in itself haraam.

However, I was against it before and now I'm REALLY against it.

I mentioned the word "wudu" to this guy whose dad was from a Muslim country and whose mom was from a non-Muslim country (the dad is "non-practicing").....

this poor neglected person didn't know what wudu was!

Technically it isn't haraam but.... I think a Muslim man who tries to follow the Deen would be crazy to marry a non-Muslim woman.

It just causes problems. Even though it's allowed there are still conditions. She has to be practising and chaste. Also some scholars said he can only marry people of the book in a muslim country. A lot of people don't know this.

What I've noticed is that the men that do opt in marrying a christian or jew are not so practising. And that results in the children not being raised muslim. Atleast their bond with Islam is not so strong. Wether you like it or not, mothers play a bigger role in raising children so for her not to be muslim, the father has to work even harder.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Marrying a gaal while living in a gaal country is a guaranteed way to end up with a gaal child. No matter how hard you try, you cannot prevent her from brainwashing the child everyday while you are at work.

It's bad enough that we live in a society where gaalnimo is common and encouraged. The home is supposed to be our sanctuary from that and anyone who marries a gaal is sacrificing that.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Marrying a gaal while living in a gaal country is a guaranteed way to end up with a gaal child. No matter how hard you try, you cannot prevent her from brainwashing the child everyday while you are at work.

It's bad enough that we live in a society where gaalnimo is common and encouraged. The home is supposed to be our sanctuary from that and anyone who marries a gaal is sacrificing that.
It's haram to even marry a non muslim women in non muslim land shame most people don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.