SHOULD MINISTER CABAAS'S KILLER BE PARDONED?

Should Mr Caydiid be pardoned for shooting dead minister cabaas?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was a thread made recently about the pardoning of Minister Caabas's killer. Unfortunately the thread turned into a shit show, so I thought I might change it a little.

I'm asking you guys two simple questions. Should the killer be pardoned, and if so why? If you are going to comment on this thread, do so without the usual name calling, juvenile antics, and tasteless comments.

Also, I used the word killer in lieu of murderer to avoid straw man arguments. I won't thr commentors to answer only the questions asked in this thread.

Looking forward to your responses.

No he's a convicted murderer he killed the young minister in cold blood. How is this up for discussion? :mindblown:

Well he was pardoned.

It would be nice to see people's views in a no nonsense environment.

Also I messed up when voting lol. I am totally against the pardon. I would much rather farmaajo set a good precedent, and come after criminals. More specifically the criminals that are in the government itself.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Well he was pardoned.

It would be nice to see people's views in a no nonsense environment.
Siraaj was 31 years old he was the youngest minister in Somalia. He grew up in Dadaab and wanted to help his fellow people so he joined Farmajo government which turned out to be a big mistake. He was full of hopes and dreams anyway Farmajo honored him by letting his killer get away despite Siraaj's family requesting capital punishment. Farmajo has shown no respect for the law but he has my support because the alternatives are worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending