Should immigrants vote republican?

I'm sure we've all seen this time and time again, but liberalism is destroying the west. Legalizing drugs, abortion, LGBT, new buzz words ending in "phobia" etc. Most immigrants share the same values as conservatives (usually) but they only vote left because the left is pro-immigration. I say we stop voting to the left. Biden also just gave $735,000,000 to Israel.

I'm sure we've all seen this time and time again, but liberalism is destroying the west. Legalizing drugs, abortion, LGBT, new buzz words ending in "phobia" etc. Most immigrants share the same values as conservatives (usually) but they only vote left because the left is pro-immigration. I say we stop voting to the left. Biden also just gave $735,000,000 to Israel.
Huh. Those are good things.

trump would've gave 2 billion to Israel. They both suck but without liberals you would've still been living in your dusty tuulo :ohno:
:kanyeshrug: trump wanted to leave the middle east alone, said that we shouldn't have been there in the first place, wanted to pull out troops and work with some muslim countries

GemState

36/21
VIP
Republicans work to actively disenfranchise minorities from voting, even if their ideologies line up closer to yours than the Democrats, there really is no point in voting for them.