Should i tell my Iraqi Ting about my Sheikh isaaq lineage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been lotoining this Iraqi ting for the past few days i like her looks but i dunno about her bodycount she acts like a hoejabi should i tell her about my awowe sheikh isaaq i bet she would ride my dick even harder after hearing about my Iraqi bloodline :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I can smell that soyboy @Mercury waiting to launch his attacks on you. Sxb, your threads always contradict each other and you don't give a shit. Last time you made a thread about you not committing Zina again. You always make me laugh
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Loooool Let him pull up abti i love shutting down that guy :chrisfreshhah:

Good chance uncle saddam killed her relatives.....not wise move. I knew a somali guy called saddam. Wallahi his parents did him no favours with that name

If she’s Sunni it’s a good chance she’s pro Saddam. I mean he basically built that country up

I already knew she was Sunni because if she was Shia she’d be fucking on her cousins and giving normal man’s no chance.

A Sunni might marry his cousin but these Shia niggas be fucking their cousins for the fun of it
Loool trust me these shia niggas are the scum of earth they might aswell be gaalo how you gonna say the Prophet is Ali thats fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending