Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind your business. The fact that your friend isn't even a virgin himself should be enough for you to keep your mouth shut.

If he was a miskeen virgin then I would understand your concern, but he isn't.

lol get out, just cause he got a body don't mean he should ignore his potential wife's past. That's entirely on him.

Were you not the one that said you should not judge without proof?

I've never fornicated in my life, yet here you are talking to me about body count.

I suppose, its only men that you defend.

Furthermore, i will defend any group that are blindly hated. Why do you guys hate black people that much?

One min you are talking about Islam, the next min you're dabbling in racism.

At least i'm logical here. A man is a man and zina is zina regardless of who a woman commits zina with.
I didn't say you were a zani. I asked if if you were. Re-read. All you had to say was 0.
People are talking about zina what comes to your mind is to defend Negros???

Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please
Yet another fake story to defame innocent Somali women. Illahow cadowga kaga qabo

I didn't say you were a zani. I asked if if you were. Re-read. All you had to say was 0.
People are talking about zina what comes to your mind is to defend Negros???

People are talking about Zina and the first thing that comes to their mind is to insult black people??

Zina is zina, why insult a whole group of people and then proceed to question my integrity?

Do you not see how ill mannered you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.