Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine your husband to be comes to you and confesses he used commit a lot of zina in his day but he only fucked exclusively LITTLE GIRLS!!
Would you say zina is a zina or would you be honestly like WTF?

Girls who sleep with blacks are amost like pedophiles. There is something wrong with them mentally.

You are deranged. Are you comparing pedophilia to being attracted to black men?

You need to cure this sickness of yours. Black men are men like any other group of people. They are not less then.

Last edited:
imagine your husband to be comes to you and confesses he used commit a lot of zina in his day but he only fucked exclusively LITTLE GIRLS!!
Would you say zina is a zina or would you be honestly like WTF?

Girls who sleep with blacks are amost like pedophiles. There is something wrong with them mentally.

It shouldn't make a difference at all.

If your going to differentiate, the girl that dated a fellow black African is more compatible to you then the one that went for Korean, Pakistani or Arab.

We have no resemblance to Pakistani's, Korean's and all other Asian's in terms of physique, culture, temperament, looks, mannerism, style etc. (list is endless)

The fact that the female was attracted to them is a good indication she wouldn't be attracted to those that resemble the opposite like yourself, you should account for this.

If your going to differentiate, the girl that dated a fellow black African is more compatible to you then the one that went for Korean, Pakistani or Arab.

We have no resemblance to Pakistani's, Korean's and all other Asian's in terms of physique, culture, temperament, looks, mannerism, style etc. (list is endless)

The fact that the female was attracted to them is a good indication she wouldn't be attracted to those that resemble the opposite like yourself, you should account for this.

Many on here's severe hatred for black men blind them to common sense.

Somali men are not similar to white or Asian men at all. A woman that exclusively dates white/Asians will most likely not be attracted to Somali men.

You are deranged. Are you comparing pedophilia to being attracted to black men?

You need to cure this sickness of yours. Black men and men like any other group of people. They are not less then.
Sorry my English is not i was not trying to say the biches are equal to pedophiles
I was trying to differentiate between a hoe and a zaniyah

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I would tell if the guy was a miskeen virgin, or if she was a former out of control

nah i would tell in nearly every circumstance :mjlol:

We are as a race closer to Arabs and pakis in culture than Blacks

Somali girl who is into Jamaicans is big time
Niģga she can't f*ck them period

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Koreans I understand, but we’re not completely unrelated to Indians and Pakistanis.
I swear this isn’t connected to my love of Bollywood.

How are somalis and blacks similar in culture??:what1:

Many on here's severe hatred for black men blind them to common sense.

Somali men are not similar to white or Asian men at all. A woman that exclusively dates white/Asians will most likely not be attracted to Somali men.
What is your black body count.
You seem to be defending them the extra mile???

Everyone listen up.
The answer is in Suartul Nuur

الزَّانِي لَا يَنكِحُ إِلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةً وَالزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنكِحُهَا إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌ ۚ وَحُرِّمَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ - 24:3

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers

World

VIP
We are as a race closer to Arabs and pakis in culture than Blacks

Somali girl who is into Jamaicans is big time
Niģga she can't f*ck them period
He’s very delusional

If a girl dates Arabs and Pakis at least they’re fellow Muslims and have similar culture to us and are naturally conservative

Jamaicans on the other hand have the most ratchet ghetto shameless culture in history, they have the worlds highest paternity fraud at 34.6 %. Disgusting people.

@Suldaanka sxb didn’t you know? The J in @HalimaJ stands for Jamaican. :chrisfreshhah:

He’s very delusional

If a girl dates Arabs and Pakis at least they’re fellow Muslims and have similar culture to us and are naturally conservative

Jamaicans on the other hand have the most ratchet ghetto shameless culture in history, they have the worlds highest paternity fraud at 34.6 %. Disgusting people.

@Suldaanka sxb didn’t you know? The J in @HalimaJ stands for Jamaican. :chrisfreshhah:
Sounds about right. Always first to defend negrooooes.

She is expired milk. No somali man is in that shit anyways:susp::camby:

Sounds about right. Always first to defend negrooooes.

She is expired milk. No somali man is in that shit anyways:susp::camby:

Were you not the one that said you should not judge without proof?

I've never fornicated in my life, yet here you are talking to me about body count.

I suppose, its only men that you defend.

Furthermore, i will defend any group that are blindly hated. Why do you guys hate black people that much?

One min you are talking about Islam, the next min you're dabbling in racism.

At least i'm logical here. A man is a man and zina is zina regardless of who a woman commits zina with.

World

VIP
Cameroon, senegal, Mali and half of Nigerians are all Muslim.

I live in a black majority area and many of them are Muslim.
There are no West African Muslims in the UK :bell:

Those countries you mentioned are all francophone countries and their diaspora only lives in France.

Nigerians in the Uk are not from the north either. I’ve ever met one and I’ve lived in London my whole life.

And we don’t have anything in common with West Africans Muslims either way. Pakistanis and Arabs were trading with Somalis for centuries and have settled in Somalia(Reer Xamar, Barawanis and their descendants).

Nobody cares what you do with your life but don’t try rationalise your interracial relationships through our culture HalimaJamaican.

There are no West African Muslims in the UK :bell:

Those countries you mentioned are all francophone countries and they live in France.

Nigerians in the Uk are not from the north either. I’ve ever met one and I’ve lived in London my whole life.

And we don’t have anything in common with West Africans Muslims either way. Pakistanis and Arabs were trading with Somalis for centuries and have settled in Somalia(Reer Xamar, Barawanis and their descendants).

Nobody cares what you do with your life but don’t try rationalise your interracial relationships through our culture HalimaJamaican.

There is a nigerian Mosque in my area. I have a few Muslim Nigerian friends. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Half of yoruba people are Muslim.

Plus defending them has nothing to do with being in an interracial marriage you idiot.

Just admit it, you are a racist fool. I'm not attracted to them, but i don't bad mouth them.

At the end of the day they are people like you or I and half of the stuff you lot say is vile.

World

VIP
There is a nigerian Mosque in my area. I have a few Muslim Nigerian friends. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Plus defending them has nothing to do with being in an interracial marriage you idiot.

Just admit it, you are a racist fool. I'm not attracted to them, but i don't bad mouth them.
I consider myself black, how can I be racist against people of my race?

The only Nigerians in the UK are Yoruba Christians. There are hardy any Hausa or Fulani people. I didn’t even know they existed

Nobody gives a crap if you’re interested in the ex con gang banging Jamaican revert who offered you an apple, but don’t justify your relationship through our culture ok?

I consider myself black, how can I be racist against people of my race?

The only Nigerians in the UK are Yoruba Christians. There are hardy any Hausa or Fulani people.

Nobody gives a crap if you’re interested in the ex con gang banging revert who offered you an apple, but don’t justify your relationship through our culture ok?

From time i told you there is a Nigerian Masjid in my area and there are many Nigerian Muslims you want to stand by your lie?

Half of Yoruba people are Muslim.

Furthermore, not being a racist bila aqlaaq like yourself doesn't mean i'm in a flipping relationship with one.

Go create threads on men bleaching you effeminate doqon.

Really couldn't give two shits about you considering yourself black, we are different to them. Hence, the prejudice.

How are somalis and blacks similar in culture??:what1:

You can't distinguish this new Somali generation from their black counterparts, they listen to the same music, dress the same, have similar attitudes/temperaments etc.

If they maintained their culture, we wouldn't have had these problems in our communities.

This decadent culture was imposed on the blacks by the satanist Talmudist crypto Jew's to destroy them.

Koreans I understand, but we’re not completely unrelated to Indians and Pakistanis.
I swear this isn’t connected to my love of Bollywood.

We have nothing but Islam in common, and the type of Islam they practice unlike ours is heavily mixed with polytheism and a type of culture that is completely alien to us.
From time i told you there is a Nigerian Masjid in my area and there are many Nigerian Muslims you want to stand by your lie?

Half of Yoruba people are Muslim.

Furthermore, not being a racist bila aqlaaq like yourself doesn't mean i'm in a flipping relationship with one.

Go create threads on men bleaching you effeminate doqon.

Really couldn't give two shits about you considering yourself black, we are different to them. Hence, the prejudice.

There is no point dignifying people like this with a response, had they feared Allah, they would have never denigrated part of his creation.

It's nothing more then jealousy and envy brought about by a feeling of inadequacy and insecurity, it has nothing to do with our religion or our culture.

The ironic part is that most of them have adopted their culture in the way they talk, dress and behave, then wonder why their womenfolk lust after those they imitate rather then them.

Status
Not open for further replies.