Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Just because i support transwomen rights against feminism its does not give you a right to call me a transwoman. Your shaming tactics wont work with me, just like i dont call you a female for being a feminist boowe you are playing dirty laakinse balaan maxa ah ina iska ka dhiciyo oo meel ku saaro adigo iyo tamponskaada:fittytousand:

You guys i just told him..he knew already and he is cool with it because he isnt paying any meher and she is a primary bread winner...so he is marrying her to keep a roof on his head. Her parents know her past and is okay with the arrangment.

"Every woman is a at heart, and that a reality I have accepted."men and women in monogamous marriages who stayed virgin for each other are happier and enjoy better sex and Islam and conservative culture keeps women in line. men surprisingly aren't affected negatively by having other sexual partners though i think a man should stay virgin for his wife. sadly though, monogamy in a western culture even from Somalians is becoming rare, a western woman is at least honest about being a Somalian girls are just lowkey s. even hijabi somalians in somalia are getting fucked in alleys i have more stories than i care to mention.
She can be a for her hubby n none other before him or pick to be single n shunned from the community

Zina is zina jileec iyo Madow and both done it. Lots of guys in this thread playing double standards. Sins don't change by color or hair texture.
I see both as isma dhaamayaal.
@Karim

Zina is zina jileec iyo Madow and both done it. Lots of guys in this thread playing double standards. Sins don't change by color or hair texture.
I see both as isma dhaamayaal.
@Karim
Lightskin girls are always caught tin n that is s fact since not many darkskin girls get attention

Mind your business. The fact that your friend isn't even a virgin himself should be enough for you to keep your mouth shut.

If he was a miskeen virgin then I would understand your concern, but he isn't.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brother we should always assume the best in people, specially if a person correct their mistakes. She sounds like a remarkable young lady and I am sure ur friend fell in love with her for a reason. Bless their union and support their relationship :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why do non virgin Farax's believe they deserve a virgin?

Simply put, they are sexually possessive. They need to go for their experiential equal. I think a non-virgin man would be more inclined to cheat or exit a marriage than his counterpart that saved himself until marriage.

:yacadiim: People forget most promiscuous women have daddy issues.
There is a robust association… observed between fathering quality and sexual risk taking among adolescent girls
:siilaanyolaugh:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If this guy is not a virgin than he deserves a .

If he is a virgin, he deserves a virgin.

I hate when sexual women and sexual men come for us virgin men and virgin women for marriage. Don't come near us for marriage. We don't want our kids to be the offspring of s. They deserve respectable God fearing parents. What makes these people think they deserve the best when they are animals?

personally, if my girl came up to me and confessed she slept with the Chinese kid in high school i think
i would be open minded a little and not judgmental coz me think may she fucked him because of his intellect or may be his sense of humor.

No human is perfect we all sin but if she told me she slept with the jamaicans/the blacks, i would think what qualities she finds attractive in them other than their huge dicks!

The type of race a girl sleeps with or is attracted to, tells a lot about her character.

Girls who sleep with Blacks are hoes and not good for relationships any other race just regular zaniyah

personally, if my girl came up to me and confessed she slept with the Chinese kid in high school i think
i would be open minded a little and not judgmental coz me think may she fucked him because of his intellect or may be his sense of humor.

No human is perfect we all sin but if she told me she slept with the jamaicans/the blacks, i would think what qualities she finds attractive in them other than their huge dicks!

The type of race a girl sleeps with or is attracted to, tells a lot about her character.

Girls who sleep with Blacks are hoes and not good for relationships any other race just regular zaniyah

Why does the race of the man matter? Surely Zina is Zina?

Unfortunately, it sounds like a lot of guys here feel insecure when it comes to black guys.

Black, Somali, Chinese ect. A man is a man.

Why does the race of the man matter? Surely Zina is Zina?

Unfortunately, it sounds like a lot of guys here feel insecure when it comes to black guys.

Black, Somali, Chinese ect. A man is a man.
imagine your husband to be comes to you and confesses he used commit a lot of zina in his day but he only fucked exclusively LITTLE GIRLS!!
Would you say zina is a zina or would you be honestly like WTF?

Girls who sleep with blacks are amost like pedophiles. There is something wrong with them mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending