Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every woman is a at heart, and that a reality I have accepted.

Reformed hoes are still hoes. They never change, and that's a scientific law. I've been around so many women so I know this.

I would without of doubt informed a close friend of his hoe to be. No question, contemplation or hesitation.
"Every woman is a at heart, and that a reality I have accepted."men and women in monogamous marriages who stayed virgin for each other are happier and enjoy better sex and Islam and conservative culture keeps women in line. men surprisingly aren't affected negatively by having other sexual partners though i think a man should stay virgin for his wife. sadly though, monogamy in a western culture even from Somalians is becoming rare, a western woman is at least honest about being a Somalian girls are just lowkey s. even hijabi somalians in somalia are getting fucked in alleys i have more stories than i care to mention.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
"Every woman is a at heart, and that a reality I have accepted."men and women in monogamous marriages who stayed virgin for each other are happier and enjoy better sex and Islam and conservative culture keeps women in line. men surprisingly aren't affected negatively by having other sexual partners though i think a man should stay virgin for his wife. sadly though, monogamy in a western culture even from Somalians is becoming rare, a western woman is at least honest about being a Somalian girls are just lowkey s. even hijabi somalians in somalia are getting fucked in alleys i have more stories than i care to mention.

It depends on the family. If there parents are ignorant and have no deen and a weak father figure, the daughters of that family are not the best choice to marry from. Always check the parents of the girl before you decide to marry

Bohol

VIP
Definitely. If you think of him as a bro then you should tell him, you wouldn't want your real bro marrying a hoe either.

Tukraq

VIP
Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please
Your not a real friend if you don’t tell:farmajoyaab:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tell him to get a prenup and make it an open marriage. Fun time, all the time, or your money back.

@Yaquub

How are you gonna let this man troll you like this. This guy is going in circle, too many guys have already told him what to do. Leave him alone at this point. Don't waste any more time with him. :wtf:
Agreed I'm too good of a Somali brother. I wish to see my Somali brother in the best state unlike this loser troll.

:wow1:

Tell him if your his real friend as every guy deserves to know if the xalimo their marryin is a virgin and not a cumbucket aka miss loose lipz below loool

Always avoid lightskin xalimos guys cause they got more often than not shady pasts unlike those maskin darkskin xalimos

All imma say is that simps are weak and despised.

IMG_20190309_185109.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Abdi Nur

Before telling him, announce to him that you changed your name to Sucdi after meeting @Cognitivedissonance

Act like a man and mind your own Business.
You are a transphobic terrorist feminist insurgent I seek the refuge of the most sublime from the likes of you utter pestilence ba tahay spewing your hate speech against trans I am a friend of transwomen against their enemy feminism waa billahi towfiq

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, any Somali transgender women friends of yours? I know you are a qabiilist and if there are any, they must be from Bari.
I am from old blighty mate i can only speak on behalf of the united kingdom i can not speak for a muslim country like somalia whos laws are very different to the laws in the uk

In the united kingdom transphobia is a crime similar to homophobia and antisemitism and i am a law abiding citizen thats why i oppose feminism racism against transwomen.

Status
Not open for further replies.