Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please
Yes of course.

U would be a if u didnt.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I feel like lynching you sxb. Tell the retard to not marry her already:comeon:
Lynch yourself you cave dwelling extremist piece of shit. Stop following me around and qashining my posts. !!!

Last thing you wanna do is mess with me when I am in my red week

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lynch yourself you cave dwelling extremist piece of shit. Stop following me around and qashining my posts. !!!

Last thing you wanna do is mess with me when I am in my red week

You say the most outrageous shit and you think there wont be consequences:wtf:

I wonder who the extremist is between us
:reallymaury:

Lol every now and then we get one of these threads. If your friend and his family didn’t do their research on someone he’s marrying then that’s his problem, butt out. I couldn’t imagine marrying someone whom my family didn’t do research on. I have to to know everything from his blood type to which side his father was on in the 1990 civil war.

Also what if she already told him about her past and he’s okay with it? Wouldn’t that be awkward? :tacky:

:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Niggas really got no love for one another. If my gaal madow friends would let me know, I can't imagine my geeljire brother contemplating it. Nacala, you punk ass -made disloyal DOG.

Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please

Your options:
  1. You're his friend and you should tell him out of loyalty *but note Islamically you should hide someones sins and not expose them. You may be exposed one day and if she repented she is as chaste as a women who has never done anything.
  2. He already knows and will resent you for telling him and knowing about his wifes past. He'll deny it and possibly fight you and you lose a friend. Heard of don't shoot the messenger? messengers are regularly shot.
If this is from a long time ago and they both have a past just mind your business. Most likely he knows.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You say the most outrageous shit and you think there wont be consequences:wtf:

I wonder who the extremist is between us
:reallymaury:

Nigga I say normal things, do you live under a rock or something? Are you alshabab or something:drakewtf:I have the freedom expression.
f*ck you !

She was young, most teens do some dumb stuff in High school.
Believe me you aren't helping by telling him, leave her alone and mind your business.

Every woman is a at heart, and that a reality I have accepted.

Reformed hoes are still hoes. They never change, and that's a scientific law. I've been around so many women so I know this.

I would without of doubt informed a close friend of his hoe to be. No question, contemplation or hesitation.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nigga I say normal things, do you live under a rock or something? Are you alshabab or something:drakewtf:I have the freedom expression.
f*ck you !

Before i reply, i must return the greeting so f*ck you too.

Supporting s is not normal and is extremist ideology that will cause deaths and future criminals. Bastard children are the scourge of society

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Before i reply, i must return the greeting so f*ck you too.

Supporting s is not normal and is extremist ideology that will cause deaths and future criminals. Bastard children are the scourge of society
The west is sex positive. No one gives a f*ck who slept with who. Take your prude/sexist mentality to Saudi Arabia. f*ck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts