Should I join a Black entrepeneur group?

Would you join a entrepreneur group with other Blacks?

• No I hate (other) Blacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I know most of you hate your color and just look at disgust in the mirror each morning knowing you have to live a life walking in the skin you posses or being from Africa. If most of you had the chance you would choose becoming Caucasian Cadaan in an instant. But I am not like that.

I love being from Africa. I love my colour and my skin I see it as a blessing. Also there are many Somalis in this group and one is even chairman.

Should I join. Or let me rephrase: Would you join a entrepreneur group with other Blacks?
But aren’t you a self identified Arab? How will that work when you call Tyrone abid everytime he makes jokes about your big forehead and overbite?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But aren’t you a self identified Arab? How will that work when you call Tyrone abid everytime he makes jokes about your big forehead and overbite?
I look Madow myself boo no one confuses me for Somalian most of times Caribbean plus I identify as Afro-Arab giving me best of both worlds.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I know most of you hate your color and just look at disgust in the mirror each morning knowing you have to live a life walking in the skin you posses or being from Africa. If most of you had the chance you would choose becoming Caucasian Cadaan in an instant. But I am not like that.

I love being from Africa. I love my colour and my skin I see it as a blessing. Also there are many Somalis in this group and one is even chairman.

Should I join. Or let me rephrase: Would you join a entrepreneur group with other Blacks?

Are they going into a sector that you are currently studying or have previously studied in?
Do they have experience? (Even a little won't hurt)
Will you benefit from this(ie experience wise) or is this just all emotion fueled??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts