Should I intervene

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First of all you weight 83 pounds I don’t think you can knock out anyone. Secondly you should’ve intervened a long time ago. Your cousin saw inaad tahey qof khair masuul ah so that’s why she’s trying to intervene.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
First of all you weight 83 pounds I don’t think you can knock out anyone. Secondly you should’ve intervened a long time ago. Your cousin saw inaad tahey qof khair masuul ah so that’s why she’s trying to intervene.
The girl is older then me . She's being bias too.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The girl is older then me . She's being bias too.
talk to her and ask her why she’s being rude to your mom. She’s allowed to give who ever she wants the cold shoulder tbf you can’t force her to do anything. You just gotta ride out for your mom, it’s not like you needed your cousin anyways :manny:

Tell her if she don’t like your mom then it’s fine, just keep it pushing. As soon as she starts talking up and acting up is when you start dropping bodies

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
talk to her and ask her why she’s being rude to your mom. She’s allowed to give who ever she wants the cold shoulder tbf you can’t force her to do anything. You just gotta ride out for your mom, it’s not like you needed your cousin anyways :manny:

Tell her if she don’t like your mom then it’s fine, just keep it pushing. As soon as she starts talking up and acting up is when you start dropping bodies
If you see me missing in here best believe I'm in a cell.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I dont think you will win a fist fight. My advise is fight dirty, surprise her. Bring a taser and keep tasing her like a good cop would do to a suspicious madow person
You really want me locked up? Everyone on Somali spot would finally find out the face behind this account seeing me on the news lol

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
cut them off i cut off all my cousins after some business deals went wrong cousins are xaasidin.
IMG20200715220305.jpg

SubhaAllah was just reading this book and this came up.

Last edited:

Trending