Should "I" ignore my insticts?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You Somali spot regulars "Know" how "spot on" my instincts are. I have caught many of you in LIES where u almost tripped and hurt your toes- so many times, i can't count.

So where i work at i see different departments every day. (I told u guys i work in a HIV clinic right lol)

So this maintenance guy -who used to show up drunk to work- but THANK GOD for the past year has NOT been smelling of alcohol, he came up to me. So i talk to everybody in the building. I am the glorified therapist for them. I am a glutton for listening to people whin and talk about themselves. LOL

While they do-- the inner detective in me ALWAYS is busing filling up the puzzle box.

Today this guy told me his wife disability van had three tire loose bolts. HE is a mechanic but works as a maintenance because it is a lot more money. He whines about his wife. Anyway-- this guy is really good. Good soul!

In the past, he had shared another problem with his wife's van, something technical, like break pads or whatever. For me what brings my radar up is his reaction to what happened. He comes off very guilty which automatically makes my radar dog ears sit up. Usually truth never makes my ears raises up. ONLY LIES. Its like i know the blue print of ALL truth. (no one can know the blue print of all LIES. Lies are so intricate. Truth is very simple therefore more easy to make into a blue print) LOL

But guys i have one of those radars that i can't fight it. looooooooooooool

I think he want to 'accidentally' kill his wife and inherit their house and never have to deal with his disable wife.

I am saying NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless she ends up dead then yeah- i guess i can walk into Police station and give my two cents. :(

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why didn’t he fix it? He just told you that his wife’s van is faulty but just didn’t do anything about it?

You go to police stat and say my instincts tell me this man want to kill his wife? This isn’t charmed where police work on witches hunt and take them serious. They will tell you stop wast our time

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You go to police stat and say my instincts tell me this man want to kill his wife? This isn’t charmed where police work on witches hunt and take them serious. They will tell you stop wast our time
no she should take matters into her own hands. When have the police ever prevented a crime anyways? They’re only reactive.

I remember a woman who was being stalked by her ex-boyfriend and she told the police. They said they couldn’t do anything until he actually committed a crime. Well next thing you know she’s found dead in her home.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why didn’t he fix it? He just told you that his wife’s van is faulty but just didn’t do anything about it?

He said he discovered it and fixed it. Me thinking he was bragging and making himself look superman saving disable wife but he was blaming a teenage auto shop guy. They recently took the car to a shop. He was too blame-y! Usually guilty minds right away point at others what they are guilty of. loooool

This man is a good soul. Married two or three times. ALL the times women take advantage of him. He is a quite genius. Not exactly a quite giant. or quite monster?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

exactly Jay! My point exactly. Walaahi i have learnt to control my witch hunches. They always are correct, but never advertise it. I mention them-- and people always come running to me screaming Qumaaayo. And of course i have that smug smile satisfaction of

I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no she should take matters into her own hands. When have the police ever prevented a crime anyways? They’re only reactive.

I remember a woman who was being stalked by her ex-boyfriend and she told the police. They said they couldn’t do anything until he actually committed a crime. Well next thing you know she’s found dead in her home.

No huuno. Jay's advice is correct. I NEVER go with what Basra thinks walaahi. U know how i have managed it? I whisper to myself

"Basra-- put this suspicion in a box. or a folder, and bring it up when sh!t happens"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's scary. Pray on it and then if you need to complain, put in an anonymous tip. You don't need this man after you

I don't need to do anything huuno. God is in charge of this world, not me. What is meant to happen will happen. I am just offensively wise- that is all, And i can live with it! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That sounds like me, except I’m trapped with women flocking all over me. Are you sure you didn’t confuse @Radical Canjeerorism with me?

No huuno. U r easy to figure out.

You are a tom boy girl who is a lesbo on the down low. Aren't u the one who recently made a thread under another saying your perfect girl breath stinks?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No huuno. U r easy to figure out.

You are a tom boy girl who is a lesbo on the down low. Aren't u the one who recently made a thread under another saying your perfect girl breath stinks?
I have never made such a post. And dont ever call me a tom boy girl lesbo please :mjcry: ilaahey baa ku arka eedo macaan, ciyaarta naga daa.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have never made such a post. And dont ever call me a tom boy girl lesbo please :mjcry: ilaahey baa ku arka eedo macaan, ciyaarta naga daa.

1634668797692.png

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Are your instincts telling you if you keep quiet maalku kula qeybsanaa? :mjlol: Hunguri.com

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine if God had made humans incapable of telling a LIE. Like the concept of lies is impenetrable in humans. U think ALL humans would have been automatically Muslims?

Trending