Should i go?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My friend who is Muslim is marrying a non-Muslim, I tried to convince her not too but she is in love, and isn't thinking rationally. I'm invited to her wedding once were out of lockdown.

I don't know if I should go or not, because its a non halal wedding ? What're your thoughts, help!

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
She’s a grown woman and she’s made her choice. You’ve done your duty as a friend advising her. Why wouldn’t you go :comeon:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
My friend who is Muslim is marrying a non-Muslim, I tried to convince her not too but she is in love, and isn't thinking rationally. I'm invited to her wedding once were out of lockdown.

I don't know if I should go or not, because its a non halal wedding ? What're your thoughts, help!
You make the best stories. Is the OG @SOULSEARCHING coming back?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I wouldn’t go because I would feel like co signing/ celebrating a sin. I actually wouldn’t care if they were both gaal, but because she’s Muslim that makes it more dodgy in my view.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Think about what your daddy would want you to do

1611074010831.png

Trending