Should I end things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve been shukaansing this Somali girl for around 3-4 weeks now and we’ve been getting to know each other/ spend a lot of time together but today she dropped a bombshell on me. She told me she doesn’t like black guys and prefers white/Arab/Hispanic men, yet she’d only marry a Somali. I was looking at her like :ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

straight confusion. should I just cut my losses and end it right here ? Send advice

So I’ve been shukaansing this Somali girl for around 3-4 weeks now and we’ve been getting to know each other/ spend a lot of time together but today she dropped a bombshell on me. She told me she doesn’t like black guys and prefers white/Arab/Hispanic men, yet she’d only marry a Somali. I was looking at her like :ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

straight confusion. should I just cut my losses and end it right here ? Send advice
Are you somali?

Tbh, that's 95% of Somali women. Even the ones on twitter that proclaim their love for blackness.

It's not rocket science, most women prefer to be safe and have the upper hand in looks when it comes to relationships. It was a difficult pill to swallow, but that's why fat white girls love black men.

I wouldn't worry about it sxb

Tbh, that's 95% of Somali women. Even the ones on twitter that proclaim their love for blackness.

It's not rocket science, most women prefer to be safe and have the upper hand in looks when it comes to relationships. It was a difficult pill to swallow, but that's why fat white girls love black men.

I wouldn't worry about it sxb
Is he bantu?

psyche

To each their own
It really depends on all the other signs she has been given you for the past 3 weeks.

But as a rule of thumb if she is really into white boys then you should let her go

But based on the information you have given I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt.

No, he is Somali. But Somali American probably. They have confederated with the Afro-American tribe
Close, Reer Canada. the thing is that I’m shocked at how she’s still wanting to move things forward with me after this since I’m black as f*ck- the only thing that makes me not Madow is my hair

Close, Reer Canada. the thing is that I’m shocked at how she’s still wanting to move things forward with me after this since I’m black as f*ck- the only thing that makes me not Madow is my hair

Akhi, wallahi in my honest opinion it's not that deep. It's just a little weird for her to say that out loud.

Me, personally I might even consider it a pro. Honestly, the whole 'I like black guys' shtick used to do it for me. Nowadays If they come with that, instant turn off.

pZe.gif

PND was ahead of the game. I like girls that don't f*ck with many niggas and don't f*ck with any niggas. It gives me that primordial rush.

If youre not wanting to nikaax, dont waste her time

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

How many times to do I have to say this. Xalimos cant comprehend that Somalis are Afroasiatic speaking Cushitic people nothing compared to Niger Congo speaking Bantu people.:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.