Should I drop my first choice uni to chase some timo jileec babes

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
AE136CAB-B15F-4CD2-93C4-4EF487460423.png

This is timo jileec central. Enticing me to brush up on some Punjabi

Yaraye

VIP
why tf would you drop an entire 1st choice for some timo jileec you idiot? :mahubowtf:
I don't believe you actually made this tread for advice. Admit it, You made this thread to flex on us? :westbrookswag::sass2::shaq:

seldiboy

why tf would you drop an entire 1st choice for some timo jileec you idiot? :mahubowtf:
I don't believe you actually made this tread for advice. Admit it, You made this thread to flex on us? :westbrookswag::sass2::shaq:
Aston is a madow-tier university. It’s not a flex

seldiboy

what's is your first choice then? if its good, don't change it
I don’t want to bait out my first choice bcs some guy on here found my reddit account and I don’t want someone to call my uni. I’m waiting to hear back from UCL and Manchester in the meanwhile tho

It's not like I went to a Russel Group or Red brick uni but fucking hell. "Aston Uni" that's like the muscular dystrophy of flexes :lolbron:

OP don't be an idiot sxb. Birmingham has decent-ish nightlight as well. You'll absolutely fucking LOVE Digbeth if you're into Tech House/DnB. Just avoid Broad St like you're life depends on it lol

seldiboy

It's not like I went to a Russel Group or Red brick uni but fucking hell. "Aston Uni" that's like the muscular dystrophy of flexes :lolbron:

OP don't be an idiot sxb. Birmingham has decent-ish nightlight as well. You'll absolutely fucking LOVE Digbeth if you're into Tech House/DnB. Just avoid Broad St like you're life depends on it lol
nah dw I'm not going Aston. I've got an offer for a cadaan central uni

Last edited:
If you mean af Hindi peoples, no one really rated them like that, they don’t really do much for me, arab women can be pretty good looking to me tho, especially the Levantine ones

seldiboy

If you mean af Hindi peoples, no one really rated them like that, they don’t really do much for me, arab women can be pretty good looking to me tho, especially the Levantine ones
Nah not afHindi. Most south asians in the UK are north Indian

Trending

Latest posts