Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No you shouldn’t ...

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Y'all paranoid beyond belief. I won't be surprised if y'all get spooked by your own shadow.

I went through 23 and Me, and I gained invaluable information about my ancestry and health. They screened for 80 different neurological and genetic diseases. I am thankful to know well in advance (decades for that matter) if I need to consult with my doctor now to combat something that may or may not afflict me decades into the future.

Note: I used pseudo name and a different address from my residence to receive kit. @yasmin lan do likewise to protect your anonymity.

TooMacaan

VIP
Y'all paranoid beyond belief. I won't be surprised if y'all get spooked by your own shadow.
I went through 23 and Me, and I gained invaluable information about my ancestry and health. They screened for 80 different neurological and genetic diseases. I am thankful to know well in advance (decades for that matter) if I need to consult with my doctor now to combat something that may or may not afflict me decades into the future.
Note: I used pseudo name and a different address from my residence to receive kit. @yasmin lan do likewise to protect your anonymity.
giphy.gif

World

VIP
Somalis girls are so insecure wallahi how is this claiming to be polish, italian and Madow(swahili). I see the blickest of creatures claiming to be half yemeni and I think to myself, why the f*ck are the girls in the West so insecure that they have to lie about their ethnicity?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
dna testing is just a bunch of self absorbed nonsense the government has come up with just to collect more dna information for people to do more dna testing and to sell to companies.

it's quiet clever actually, getting people to think they need to know about their irrelevant ancestral past as if it adds value to their life today

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Don't you wanna know if you have some inclination to genetic diseases for free? I do. I got my report for free, and every 3 months or so they send me results of any predisposition to diseases. Alx, all, thus far, is coming out I do not have a variant detected for a said disease.

Gambar

VIP
Somalis girls are so insecure wallahi how is this claiming to be polish, italian and Madow(swahili). I see the blickest of creatures claiming to be half yemeni and I think to myself, why the f*ck are the girls in the West so insecure that they have to lie about their ethnicity?
Because they are embarrassed to be Somali. When I was growing up being Somali was considered exotic.

World

VIP
I notice Somalis of both sexes from there claim to be half Yemeni
WallahI when I go on Twitter like 1/3 of the Somalis claim to be part Yemeni and they are all from the UK never from canada or the US. UK Somalis are the most insecure, even the OP is from the UK.

WallahI when I go on Twitter like 1/3 of the Somalis claim to be part Yemeni and they are all from the UK never from canada or the US. UK Somalis are the most insecure, even the OP is from the UK.

I also notice light skin is prized over there. If you are dark skin, you are ostracized from the UK Somali community and you have to hang out with the other blacks (either light skin blacks or dark skin blacks).

SumMo

very lowkey
I wouldn’t do one. I heard most of them are not accurate for somalis, so I won’t even bother with wasting my money on this.. :uCkf6mf:

I don’t hate on those who do. I still don’t understand why they are receiving so much flak from the community.:O27GWRK:

To each their own I guess. I just hope they take it with a grain of salt.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending