Should i call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should only kill if he does kill her, to protect himself from the guy. And calling the cops doesn't do anything because you'll call them again next week and the week after.
Most of the time it doesn't do anything but at least he won't feel the guilt of not helping when he could. If she goes back after that not his problem he's not a social worker

i also have a violent neighbor. This fellow is more into smashing things up though . The police are often called , however the cadaan lady lets him back into her life when he returns with tobacco , weed and alcohol .:mjlol:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Careful don't get involved, could be another kind of beating taking place, you never know with cadaan people :chrisfreshhah:My relatives called the police on their neighbor, because they heard beatings and screaming coming from next door few times a week, the police came knocked their door and were greeted by a white dude wearing leather top to bottom, I guess he was karbashing his female in a different way:icon lol: :icon lol:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
The crazy mofo, my daris, is yet again beating his wife and i can hear her cry. Should i call the cops? If i do then i have to go downstares and open the door for them but im feeling lazy :hmm:

Are there any kids in the house that you know of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts