Should Gedo region join the SWS state instead of JL?

Should the Gedo region join the SWS state instead of JL?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Gedo has always been a terrorist haven and a center of armed tribal militias who has always been a headche to the JL and it's authorities, to address the root of the problem is the first step of solving it, the J/H,J/dhexe and the Gedo community has always been sworn enemies and neither of them is willing to compromise for the greater good,the solution is simply for Gedo to join the SWS state.

Should Gedo join the SWS state?

Last edited:
Galkacyo has always been a terrorist haven and a centre of armes tribal militias who has always been a headche to the PL and it's authorities, to address the root of the problem is the first step of solving it, the PL and the GL community has always been sworn enemies and neither of them is willing to compromise for the greater good,the solution is simply for Galkacyo to join the GL state.

Should Galkacyo join the GL state?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

post-2960-1226740335.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Galkacyo has always been a terrorist haven and a centre of armes tribal militias who has always been a headche to the PL and it's authorities, to address the root of the problem is the first step of solving it, the PL and the GL community has always been sworn enemies and neither of them is willing to compromise for the greater good,the solution is simply for Galkacyo to join the GL state.

Should Galkacyo join the GL state?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sow now you came out of the closet and revealed your true identity, What happened to I am from PL? @Jablibax check out this fool, I always had a feeling he was a sheegato and from Gedo.
:francis:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
??? give me receipts of me acting like a MX

Are you kidding me? :gucciwhat:

You have "proud Marehan" by your name, you choose your path sxb, just be proud of your heritage and get acquainted with it, Heynne meat is probably your family's favorite dish.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Are you kidding me? :gucciwhat:

You have "proud Marehan" by your name, you choose your path sxb, just be proud of your heritage and get acquainted with it, Heynne meat is probably your family's favorite dish.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Show proof that I acted like a MX before putting “proud Mx” under my name :kodaksmiley:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is this obsession for gedo! Gypsy Salebaan trying to bully other people to make himself feel better! :snoop:

This is discussion is for ragga waweeyn and not bilcaan dhiig qabta, Go back to the kitchen and cook some quule for your brothers.

women-in-kitchen-doing-it-right_o_198463.gif

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
This is discussion is for ragga waweeyn and not bilcaan dhiig qabta, Go back to the kitchen and cook some quule for your brothers.

women-in-kitchen-doing-it-right_o_198463.gif
Adiga ma soomanid miya bilcaanyahow! Gambar soo dhigo everyone here knows ina dumarka la caytanto. Gypsy xun kaso bax buuraha isis kula jirto :westbrookswag:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Adiga ma soomanid miya bilcaanyahow! Gambar soo dhigo everyone here knows ina dumarka la caytanto. Gypsy xun kaso bax buuraha isis kula jirto :westbrookswag:

You are boring to talk to, you spew xaar and cuqdad, stop quoting dhilayaha b4 I report your dumb f*ck for derailing my thread.
:pacspit:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
You are boring to talk to, you spew xaar and cuqdad, stop quoting dhilayaha b4 I report your dumb f*ck for derailing my thread.
Dumar kutiris kaatahay was ! You only know how to run to the admins only to warn me. Iskama keey celin kartid laangab mj cuqdad ku rideeen . I will keep quoting you! You’re not fasting ma dhiig ba kaa qulqulaya since you’re nimow naag. :what1:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Dumar kutiris kaatahay was ! You only know how to run to the admins only to warn me. Iskama keey celin kartid laangab mj cuqdad ku rideeen . I will keep quoting you! You’re not fasting ma dhiig ba kaa qulqulaya since you’re nimow naag. :what1:

Maxaa la iska celiya you derailing threads dumbhoe and cant debate for shit, what does the thread has to do with PL and my tribe, reer baadiye Gedo laga keenay baad tahay, naa noo goy and stop quoting me dumb .

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Maxaa la iska celiya you derailing threads dumbhoe and cant debate for shit, what does the thread has to do with PL and my tribe, reer baadiye Gedo laga keenay baad tahay, naa noo goy and stop quoting me dumb *****.
Why do you keep talking about gedo ! Your people don’t even settle there. Exactly what is your problem? You just have some cuqdad for marehan! Warya nin MX kuma jawabayo nimow naag batahay I will keep quoting you ilaa aad maryaha ka cararto!:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts