should freedom of speech have limitations?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
personally, i believe in full freedom of speech. i believe everyone should make fun of anything they want and not be killed or arrested. consequences such as firing from a job is a warranted response. so freedom of speech cannot protect individuals from that. what do you guys think ?

Last edited:
A real nigga wouldnt limit free speech but make the guys who speak against his views be viewed as the enemy or idiots

There are already limitations in some countries you can go to prison for denying the holocaust while in other countries it’s illegal to be racist.

Hassan mahat

There are already limitations in some countries you can go to prison for denying the holocaust while in other countries it’s illegal to be racist.
those are the ones impacted by the nazis tho. for instance you cannot do such stupid staff.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It is my constitutional right to say anything I want even if its dumb, and it should be the same for others.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

With that logic, treason contradicts the American law. Remember, the first amendment only applies when it benefits them.
treason will mean sabotaging the whole state, what does it got to do with freedom of speech?:mindblown:

because germany has dark history with the jews. their leader killed 6 million. you cannot pull out such stupid stuff like that when the camps are still standing.
People still claim slavery wasn’t that bad and it lasted way longer and killed way more people then the holocaust. Why does this only apply to the pain the Jews went through?

Hassan mahat

People still claim slavery wasn’t that bad and it lasted way longer and killed way more people then the holocaust. Why does this only apply to the pain the Jews went through?
slavery and any atrocity committed should be remembered all the time

Yes, any form of hate speech should not be tolerated. Letting people with terrible views should not happen and we should not give them a voice/platform. The same reason why social media sites have terms and conditions and anything that counts hate speech is censored. They may go overboard at some points but they are in the right direction