Should Farmaajo visit Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently the presidents visited Puntland. Then this gentleman who is a well known singer (Farax Murtile) adressed the presidents that they can not ignore somaliland.

And that he believes Farmaajo should visit the whole country if he believes somalia to be one. From the looks of it he seems to agree, but whether he will actually visit is another thing.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't understand how Farmaajo can visit other parts of the country but not these two regions in Somaliland.

The UNISOM and Puntland forces should wage a war against this SNM controlled semi-desert and arrest all them, they are clearly working against our nation and sabotaging the efforts of the federal government.:fittytousand:

I don't understand how Farmaajo can visit other parts of the country but not these two regions in Somaliland.

The UNISOM and Puntland forces should wage a war against this SNM controlled semi-desert and arrest all them, they are clearly working against our nation and sabotaging the efforts of the federal government.:fittytousand:

They wouldn't be able to do that. Besides Farmaajo actually sympathises with Somaliland. Their doing relatively well compared to the rest of somalia. So him waging war or trying to come across as an aggressor will wage another civil war.

He should go their, break the ice and start talks to work with somaliland.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They wouldn't be able to do that. Besides Farmaajo actually sympathises with Somaliland. Their doing relatively well compared to the rest of somalia. So him waging war or trying to come across as an aggressor will wage another civil war.

He should go their, break the ice and start talks to work with somaliland.

You right on that but we all know most Somalilanders are tired of this long waited independence and they definitely know it is a bogus story, if it didn't happen in the last 30 years, it will not happen any time soon.

So why live in poverty ridden unrecognised state when you can join the federal government and still be independent and get as much aid and support from the international community?

You right on that but we all know most Somalilanders are tired of this long waited independence and they definitely know it is a bogus story, if it didn't happen in the last 30 years, it will not happen any time soon.

So why live in poverty ridden unrecognised state when you can join the federal government and still be independent and get as much aid and support from the international community?

The thing is the federal government have not really been supporting the cause for Somaliland. Somali people are sympathetic to one another. If Farmaajo tried to work with somaliland instead of being distant. I believe they would've accomplished a lot togetherwhich would lead to a better relationship.

But instead hes more worried about blocking deals that have been agreed with the UAE and Somaliland. This left a bitter taste but if he went their and spoke to the people. He might be viewed differently rather then the way he is now.

People in hargeysa and burco like Farmaajo. But their leaders are so inclined on the destruction of Xamar and Somalis. I would go and have the whole army be on standby. If shit goes south make sure there arent survivors in Hargeysa

People in hargeysa and burco like Farmaajo. But their leaders are so inclined on the destruction of Xamar and Somalis. I would go and have the whole army be on standby. If shit goes south make sure there arent survivors in Hargeysa

You know theirs like 1 mill in hargeisa alone. That's damn lot of people to kill
:pachah1:. .

But I don't think Farmaajo wojld be harmed. Your right they don't really have much though of farmaajo tbh.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Big misconception, majority of Somaliland population is born after they declared independence.

But of course you speak for all Somalilanders.

Somalia while recognized is also poverty stricken and asking for unity while not being united yourself is just plain stupid.

Don't worry bro, we will never ever be under one state. We can still be good neighbors tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts