Should Europe Return Africa's Lost Treasures?

Should Europe Return Africa's Lost Treasures?

• Total voters

reer

VIP
Even China and Russia have sanctions against North Korea. Almost all sanctions pertain to their nuclear weapons program. Let's be honest when reporting information. The only unfair sanctions are on Iran and Cuba. Only they can blame whitey.

Many Somalis have called for the lifting of the arms embargo. I vehemently disagree. Sometimes these decisions are made in the interest of the people of that country.

so shacab in afganistan and baathist iraq deserve to go through gaajo because whitey hates their regime? sick.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
They took it so you just gonna have to hold that, shouldnt have let them get their hands on it first.

You think they'll willingly give up all these artifacts ?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@AbdiGaalDoon what do you think about the sanctions on Baathist Iraq?

so shacab in afganistan and baathist iraq deserve to go through gaajo because whitey hates their regime? sick.
Invading and taking over other nations as your own province has consequences. Whitey is not responsible for Iraqi government corruption. The UN food program was more than sufficient to feed the people but Saddam had no interest in seeing that happen. Why dont you talk about the many government officials who benefited financially during that UN program meant to feed their population? Why don't you talk about the many terror attacks that were carried out thanks to the bribes and kickbacks that government took? You dont want to talk about it because it goes against your narrative.

The sodomite is only praising Europeans because in Africa his type would get the tire and petrol treatment. Its out of cowardly self preservation not right or wrong.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The sodomite is only praising Europeans because in Africa his type would get the tyre and petrol treatment. Its out of cowardly self preservation not right or wrong.

The only coward is you. @ me next time. Everyone is targeted in Africa, not only sodomites. Including the likes of you from a different clan. You would have not been alive today if it weren't for the Europeans who took your family in. There was a near genocide done to your clan because of who they were. Somalis are killed in South Africa and in the thousands. You would get the petrol and tire treatment there too. Try going to areas where Oromo are the majority and you would be dead meat. Somalis who go to North Africa to tahriib to Europe are tied up, raped, beaten and sometimes killed. What's your point?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@AbdiGaalDoon I just wanted to know your position on the Baathist sanctions, not enter this sanctions debate.

However, do you think Australia should get their artefacts back from the UK and other European nations?

I support sending the stuff back to stable nation but yet again it will probably be sold somewhere else due to corruption.

didn't the Romans think Europeans were retarded
1200px-Roman_Empire_with_provinces_in_210_AD.png

why do you Nazi keep using Rome and Greece as an example I can say the same thing about Egypt and didn't rome consider other Europeans as barbaric and retarded?

Trending

Latest posts