Should CANZUK happen?

On
The amount of young Canadians I’ve seen here in London is unbelievable for the past 2 years. Imagine if canzuk open borders happen, Canadians especially the young will flood to London. Would you choose Ottawa over London? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, would you choose Toronto over London? 🤣🤣🤣🤣, would you choose ‘Saskatchewan’ over London?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Young Canadians will immediately pack their bags and head to the fun and the vibe of LONDON, rather than staying in crap Canadian cold deserted tuulos, and the oldies will immigrate to Australia and the U.K. for a better less severe weather. U.K. got access to Europe on our door step, so good for vacation, cheap travel, plus easy access to Asia and Africa, particularly if you want to vsit back home Somalia.
Only time Canadians go to UK is to find a Xalimo. You won’t believe how easy it is to marry a UK xalimo when you live in North America. My cousins friends were in my DMS and were trying to get the nikkah and move to Canada after two links they’re begging to leave that hell hole 😂

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
On

Only time Canadians go to UK is to find a Xalimo. You won’t believe how easy it is to marry a UK xalimo when you live in North America. My cousins friends were in my DMS and were trying to get the nikkah and move to Canada after two links they’re begging to leave that hell hole 😂

Walaalo this is just too unbelievable, aint no gabar that desperate. The air pollution might be the cause for this if true.

UK will flood Australia and NZ.

Australia will flood Canada and UK.

NZ will flood Australia.

It balances out.
NZ and Australia already have a existing Trans-Tasman Travel arrangement that allows NZ and Australians to live and work in each others countries indefinitely without any visa. Its been exisiting for more then 25 years and there has been no proof of NZ citizens or AU citizens flooding each others countries.

The problem is the UK and Canada.

On

What do you mean? I’ve seen so many Somali girls from North America marrying British Somali guys, and then moving to the U.K.. one of my cousin from america married a U.K. Farah, she now lives happily in the U.K. with her children being schooled here etc. The amount of lies you be spreading about Somali British girls want to desperately go to North America is shocking. You acting as if the U.K. is some third world hell hole like Somalia. I have a demand job, where I could easily immigrate to Canada if I wanted to, but I’m happy here in the U.K.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Nobody is gonna move to ur shit hole island. Canadians probably will go Australia or New Zealand. Also its only mainly cold from nov-March not 10 months. You clearly never been here before so I don’t know why you even talking so much crap. What’s up with cuqdad did some Canadian steal ur gyal :heh:
For real Jane & Fitch looks nicer than some of the regular neighborhoods in the UK :chrisfreshhah:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
NZ and Australia already have a existing Trans-Tasman Travel arrangement that allows NZ and Australians to live and work in each others countries indefinitely without any visa. Its been exisiting for more then 25 years and there has been no proof of NZ citizens or AU citizens flooding each others countries.

The problem is the UK and Canada.

You haven’t lived in Australia, Kiwis come here in droves.

It’s a popular way of immigration also, to get PR/Citizenship in NZ then come to Australia.

You haven’t lived in Australia, Kiwis come here in droves.

It’s a popular way of immigration also, to get PR/Citizenship in NZ then come to Australia.
I have lived in Australia.

NZ citizenship is not a walk in the park.

It’s very hard to get, I reckon it’s much harder to get NZ citizenship then it is to get an Australian.

Australians live in NZ as well don’t forget that.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have lived in Australia.

NZ citizenship is not a walk in the park.

It’s very hard to get, I reckon it’s much harder to get NZ citizenship then it is to get an Australian.

Australians live in NZ as well don’t forget that.

In 2016, 13% of NZ population lived in Australia.

It has only grown since then.

Not saying it’s a bad thing, I like Kiwis and welcome them but claiming they don’t come to Australia in large numbers is untrue.

Trending

Latest posts