Should Canada Resettle More Somali Refugees?

Should the Cannucks Take more Somali refugees?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking Somali refugees from African Refugee Camps or embassies in Africa and elsewhere;

Australia and New Zealand=Closed

Western Europe=Closed

USA=closed.

Now the U.N is urging Canada to take more Somali refugees from Africa, what do you think? I think they should only take single mothers with daughters under these conditions.

The girls should not to be circumcised (FGM).
The mothers willingly to undergo sterilisation and sacrifice for her kids to succeed.

UN asks Canada to resettle more refugees displaced in Horn of Africa .

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2018/...ore_refugees_displaced_in_horn_of_africa.aspx

Muji

VIP
As I DON’T live in Canada the answer is yes.

Let the borders open wide and let them all in.

There is only one race and that’s the human race. Send the simp Truedue fake articles of the Somali civil war being linked to climate change and he will open the borders himself.

We need to let in as much Somalis into Canada and Sweden as possible so we can give them a better life of roaming the streets and shooting each other. Daughters can be shipped off back to Mogadishu for the snip snip and when they all grow up they can go into Starbucks and abuse the barista for being racist.

Apollo

VIP
Western Europe is not closed. Especially not Germany and Austria who still take on a few thousand Somali refugees each year.

But I do agree that it's getting harder and harder for Somalis to enter the West through asylum claims since the South has stabilized.

The asylum era is over, this wonderful period ended in 2016.

I thank mudane George Dubya Bush for granting me aslyum as an Nuux maxamuud saleebaan refugee fleeing ethnic persecution from Xamar by Hawiye militiamen in the year 2004:mjhaps:

14 years after this event occurred:mjkkk::mjlaugh::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.