Should buranbur be modernized

It’s a qabilist dance-off.
It feeds off qabillism and we should be progressing rather than risking an injury for your qabiil.

I still like it tho. Instead of repping your clan we should be able to rep your astrological sign.

I’m more loyal to Libra-nimo than my somali clan which was an incident of birth and had no choice over.

I seen a video on twitter, There's this Marehan wedding in Columbus I think, the ladies were talking about guul Siyad and praising him in the buraanbuur.

All the Isaaqs in the comments were pissed :mjlol:

It was funny reading the comments:dead:

I seen a video on twitter, There's this Marehan wedding in Columbus I think, the ladies were talking about guul Siyad and praising him in the buraanbuur.

All the Isaaqs in the comments were pissed :mjlol:

It was funny reading the comments:dead:

"well to Pepsi Mx , Siyad is a prophet to them "

YES
we gotta start talking more about recent stuff, like the impeachment or brexit
how do you incorporate that into buranbur?? :yloezpe:

UU DHEELA CONSERVATIVES UU DHEELA
05140C55-CBB5-44D5-BDD8-426B8767A76A.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
At this point just let niiko take over at weddings :mjlol:

My cousin got married to an abgaal girl when I was 12 and her family was doing niiko seeing all them fat bawtys bouncing around in seethrough baatis made me hit puberty early :gucciwhat:

My hooyo caught me peaking and whooped my ass tho :bell:

At this point just let niiko take over at weddings :mjlol:

My cousin got married to an abgaal girl when I was 12 and her family was doing niiko seeing all them fat bawtys bouncing around in seethrough baatis made me hit puberty early :gucciwhat:

My hooyo caught me peaking and whooped my ass tho :bell:
Niiko is the new trend in MJ weddings.

Too bad we can't see the girls since it's gender segregated.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I love buranbur but the whole qabil thing is a turn off, they should maybe make it about the families? like the groom’s family should start listing off their achievements and the bride’s family can come back with theirs, I think I would I enjoy that better lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love buranbur but the whole qabil thing is a turn off, they should maybe make it about the families? like the groom’s family should start listing off their achievements and the bride’s family can come back with theirs, I think I would I enjoy that better lol
Boooooooooring.

I want to hear how my ancestors are kings and how they controlled everything.

I wish I knew how to jump buranbuur, I'm sick of eleleleleleling everytime my qabiil is mentioned. Ikacaay dhiiga ikacaay.

P.s

What's with Somali guys disturbing the buranbur and trying to jump? It's not cute or funny, last wedding I went to, there were couple of losers who tried it but one of them got beat up by the old ladies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We gotta have that since that will be the only time several hundred people will hear the name of my clan for the first time :pachah1::russ:

Trending