Should Africa be split into 2 new continents?

2 new?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From 2016-2017:
Sudan went from $94b to $115.8b
Ethiopia went from $72b to $78b

^ According to the database: http://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2017/04/04/world-economic-outlook-april-2017

Looks like you guys will continue to be our maids longer than you thought. :icon lol:

And we were apart of Kush (please read up on it instead of googling random historic maps)... Our coastline was used to send the Persians a giraffe as a gift.

Arabs must have flooded in, either way we will still outpace you in the long run. Good day my Arab friend.

Arabs must have flooded in, either way we will still outpace you in the long run. Good day my Arab friend.
How embarrassing, trying to compete with a country that has a population less than half of yours and you're still behind...

Your people refer to themselves as "Semites" and you're trying to call others Arabs hhhhhhhhh. :drakelaugh:

How embarrassing, trying to compete with a country that has a population less than half of yours and you're still behind...

Your people refer to themselves as "Semites" and you're trying to call others Arabs hhhhhhhhh. :drakelaugh:

Didn't know arabs were the only Semitic peoples. Sudan arabs looted its wealth from the other peoples of Sudan including the south, Darfur and even the people of your region at one time. Do you not speak an Arab language, write in Arabic, believe in the same religion as Arabs, identify as Arab, and belong to an Arab league?

Didn't know arabs were the only Semitic peoples. Sudan arabs looted its wealth from the other peoples of Sudan including the south, Darfur and even the people of your region at one time. Do you not speak an Arab language, write in Arabic, believe in the same religion as Arabs, identify as Arab, and belong to an Arab league?
I thought you were done? :icon lol:

You're so emotional that you're talking out of your ass, hhhhhhhh. Darfur is a proxy war with Arabs from TChad and Libya, not Sudan.
Sudanese Arabs have been living in Darfur since the 1800s with no issues.
South Sudanese didn't do anything with the oil and it was in SUDANESE territory.
Stop making up fairytales about Beja region... Worry about your psycho TPLF regime oppressing Oromo, Ogaden, Amhara, Tigray, literally everyone.

Sorry, i'm a Cushite speaker, go make out with your Semetic brothers in Arabia. :axvmm9o:

isnt somalia supposed to break off from the continent? A million years or so from now? I wish it would do so right now. The future inhabitants of the land will never know the tragedies that took place there.

isnt somalia supposed to break off from the continent? A million years or so from now? I wish it would do so right now. The future inhabitants of the land will never know the tragedies that took place there.
we can flood the area you know. in some places the sea is held by small area. we can finally make our dream of being our own continent a reality:pachah1::dead:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@Beja bringing the bants in this thread :chrisfreshhah:
Wallahi that profile picture of yours is gold, Sudan swallowing up half of Ethiopia and Somalia eating up the rest+ South Yemen :deadmanny:

Based Bejas :yousmart:
Truly a blessed people masha allah :wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The only prostitute here is your stupid mum, now be good boy and take her out of streets.
Have you no shame? Just like Cali Khalif if you get paid you will say whatever you're told even if they told you to diss your own mother if the price was right, despicable & pitiful:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
LOL weren't their 50,000 Somali maids shipped from Somalia just last year to
Their Arab masters?? LOL

:siilaanyosmile: :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:
This is why I detest somalidiid they have no empathy for other Somalis :ohlord:

Can you tell me how you can find funny thousands of Somali maids possibly getting violated by Arabs :kanyehmm:

His was a petty joke about cleaning but I sense malice in your words.

This is why I detest somalidiid they have no empathy for other Somalis :ohlord:

Can you tell me how you can find funny thousands of Somali maids possibly getting violated by Arabs :kanyehmm:

His was a petty joke about cleaning but I sense malice in your words.

Talk to you're sxb who mentioned
Somali maids in the first place!

Spare me the bleeding heart, that
Was a retort I gave to his somaliland comment!

You imbecile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending