Should Africa be split into 2 new continents?

2 new?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Africa and a new one called Sahara?
View attachment 21410
No are you dumb cause you clearly did miise did it slip your mind cause you were too busy day dreaming about icitiraaf :comeon:

Man thought if we as somalilanders can't have icitiraaf from Somalia then maybe if Africa was split in two we gain our sovereignty from the walaweyn kkkk

No are you dumb cause you clearly did miise did it slip your mind cause you were too busy day dreaming about icitiraaf :comeon:

Man thought if we as somalilanders can't have icitiraaf from Somalia then maybe if Africa was split in two we gain our sovereignty from the walaweyn kkkk
Who said i'm a somalilander? wtf?

TooMacaan

VIP
Who said i'm a somalilander? wtf?
That statement, that DP...he's changing his face yet again!! @Paladin The split strikes again.
trrfd.gif

Saving? The Ethiopians were the ones that needed saving, by the Adalites, Somalis and Eritreans kkkkk

Then you don't know history, adal was conquered many times before they received help from the ottomans and arabs. Somalia needs help right now even maintaining a semblance of a country.

TooMacaan

VIP
:westbrookwtf: He has never ever spewed pro-Somaliland rhetoric. Man's been a day one Somaliweynist :win:

s/o to @horumar a true nationalist
Like I've done before, many a times, I would've served some solid receipts...:yacadiim:
but Horumar flip/flops so much that I'd probably go schizo just trying to follow his split track record.:uCkf6mf:

Then you don't know history, adal was conquered many times before they received help from the ottomans and arabs. Somalia needs help right now even maintaining a semblance of a country.

You are the walking talking proof of Ethiopians have the second lowest IQ in world. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts