Should Africa be split into 2 new continents?

2 new?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So diplomatic they bombed people in the Tigray region and rape and kill in Ogaden.

Diplomacy :icon redface::it0tdo8:

i believe there is a letter of one of your leaders crying for the queen to help him in the name of Jesus Christ

also weren't you only africans sold weapons to which you proceeded to expand beyond historical Abyssinia

Wouldn't a Somali sultan evoke inslam as commonality to get support from Ottoman Empire. :umwhat:

The thread you forced me to translate looool

There is no "gii" sound in our language.
Translate the rest then
I dont remember making you speak beja at all, maybe i did but i dont remember
What is shaawi suur beeti titakat sangihoob daabe hooy mean???????

So diplomatic they bombed people in the Tigray region and rape and kill in Ogaden.

Diplomacy :icon redface::it0tdo8:

The Diplomacy part is we convinced them to sell us arms, which they would not have done with other countries, so we can defend ourselves. Also I don't appreciate you trying to bait me to defending rape and killings.

Translate the rest then
I dont remember making you speak beja at all, maybe i did but i dont remember
What is shaawi suur beeti titakat sangihoob daabe hooy mean???????
Are you talking about photos of your house??? Why are you typing so strangely???

The Diplomacy part is we convinced them to sell us arms, which they would not have done with other countries, so we can defend ourselves. Also I don't appreciate you trying to bait me to defending rape and killings.
By defending that regime and calling it "diplomatic" you're defending rape and killings. Britain was against Sudan and they helped your asses, you guys couldn't even afford their weaponry.

Last edited:
Wouldn't a Somali sultan evoke inslam as commonality to get support from Ottoman Empire. :umwhat:
they would but you made it seem like it was all due to diplomacy, the rise of european/christian power tilted the game in your favor.

remember prior to that, harar was controlled by egypt/ottoman after which its decline coinciding with Europe's rise led to the current situation

they would but you made it seem like it was all due to diplomacy, the rise of european/christian power tilted the game in your favor.

No, she made it seem like it was only because we are Christians we got support. I was saying religion was a tool in the diplomacy but it's not the only reasons they gave support.

Are you talking about photos of your house??? Why are you typing so strangely???

By defending that regime and calling it "diplomatic" you're defending rape and killings. Britain was against Sudan and they helped your asses, you guys couldn't even afford their weaponry.
Okay now i know you dont speak beja

No, she made it seem like it was only because we are Christians we got support. I was saying religion was a tool in the diplomacy but it's not the only reasons they gave support.
i agree with you but we are talking about 18/19 century europeans, christianity as much as resources was at the center of how they viewed themselves and how they saw others. so helping 2000 year christian Ethiopia would have been a no brainer especially against Mohammedans. also its not like Ethiopia had anything to offer at the time. isolated, lack of resources so from a rational point helping somalis would have made more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.