• No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I think it's inhumane to kill a little baby :jcoleno: would you support it if you had to vote in somalia?
y34d9oF.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Watch out, the hoes will be mad.

Attachments

• 60693957_595545324265550_8857397478425624576_n.jpg
    60693957_595545324265550_8857397478425624576_n.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 60673314_586745215068385_8668804820213170176_n.jpg
    60673314_586745215068385_8668804820213170176_n.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 187
@MSGA

Did you say Somalia?

This

y34d9oF.jpg

Or, we will watch tens of thousands of them die of starvation like this;

Pick one, a foetus or a kid?

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-23_3-3-21.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-23_3-3-21.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 208
Why do you always go deep like this :leon::mjcry:

@MSGA

Because we couldn't offer a decent and humane living to those children who are living and now, 200,000 of Somali children are predicted to perish on the impending Somali draughts, are we prepared to save them? NO. Then, if you could barely save those who are living, why bother about abortion?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

Because we couldn't offer a decent and humane living to those children who are living and now, 200,000 of Somali children are predicted to perish on the impending Somali draughts, are we prepared to save them? NO. Then, if you could barely save those who are living, why bother about abortion?
You are right brother we need to have birth control in somalia so we can save more people,
less children in family = more food for the rest

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Jaydaan Read the post above mine, he back at it again.

Walahi so many Ajnabis and Somali self haters on this site, these incels will not stop bad mouthing us, we are all responsible to shush them and challenge them.

It is sad we are being talked down on each thread and I honesty get triggered by this daily talk shit on each thread.

:noneck:

Rationality is lost on many Somalis and it is all about fake pride, no wonder then, we will always be fucked if we keep thinking that way.

How many children will have to die from the impending draughts? A cycle for every three years now and you guys are worried about Somali pride and abortion.

Somalia drought: UN warns of humanitarian crisis.

19 May 2019

The United Nations is warning of a major humanitarian crisis in Somalia, which is again in the grip of drought.

The lack of so-called "long rains", which usually sweep East Africa between March and May, has caused crop failures across the region.

Two million Somalis are at risk of starvation unless they get emergency aid.

Al Jazeera's Victoria Gatenby reports.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...arns-humanitarian-crisis-190519104434490.html

watch the video

Rationality is lost on many Somalis and it is all about fake pride, no wonder then, we will always be fucked if we keep thinking that way.

How many children will have to die from the impending draughts? A cycle for every three years now and you guys are worried about Somali pride and abortion.

Somalia drought: UN warns of humanitarian crisis.

19 May 2019

The United Nations is warning of a major humanitarian crisis in Somalia, which is again in the grip of drought.

The lack of so-called "long rains", which usually sweep East Africa between March and May, has caused crop failures across the region.

Two million Somalis are at risk of starvation unless they get emergency aid.

Al Jazeera's Victoria Gatenby reports.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...arns-humanitarian-crisis-190519104434490.html

watch the video
Shit makes me angry niyo but what can we do about it nothing we have to watch while our brothers and sisters perish of hunger :jcoleno:

In Finland, a register-based study showed that the proportion of immigrant women among the women having an induced abortion had slightly increased between 1994 (4.6%) and 2002 (7.8%). The abortion rate increased particularly among young women of Somali and other African origin. The abortion rate among women of non-Western origin was lower than among Finnish women. Baltic, Chinese, Russian, Thai & Filipina, and African women aged 15–49 had more abortions per 1000 women than Finnish women in the same age group.

https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-018-1931-x

Somali Immigrant Women and the American Health Care System: Discordant Beliefs, Divergent Expectations, and Silent Worries

Echoing this concern during a key informant interview, a Somali nurse acknowledged uncertainty about opening discussion on reproductive health with her own puberty-age children and queried, “As girls get bigger, there’s the issue of birth control and in my culture and religion, you can’t have sex before marriage, but what are they doing? Is it right to teach them? I don’t know what’s right.” It’s hard to understand my culture.” Another participant stated, “You raise your daughter and hope a nice man marries her. That’s all you hope. So to sit down and talk about sex, it’s taboo. No one wants to talk about it. You don’t know where to start.” A Somali nurse acknowledged, “The number of abortion is high. They [young women] are not taking birth control but once it happens, they want to terminate. Our culture, our religion says it’s wrong but at that moment, all she’s thinking is, ‘I don’t want this baby.’”

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2893335/

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
So here is a hypothetical question. Lets say in the future, babies are grown inside a machine, the parents only need to put nutrients in the machine for the childs development. One day the father and mother come to an agreement to divorce and pull the plug on child. They walk to the machine, take out the 10 weeks old fetus and throw it away. Now my question is, have they done anything wrong/immoral?

Man a decent thread made depressing by Aussiehustler.

Saaxib may i offer you some Prozac?

@Sakiin

Sxb, logic, reason and honesty is more powerful than Prozac and in case, some here might need it, be generous with your Prozac and don't hand it to those who honestly and freely speak of their minds and don't sing kumbaya because of fictional Somali pride. We commit all kinds of crimes, including killing and raping one another and do you think that Somalis don't shag one another? What should we do? Deny that it exists and use abortion as a contraceptive? If we need to reign in unwanted pregnancies for this generation abstinence is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts