Should A Student Lose A College Acceptance Over Past Social Media Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since i am OLD YES. But if i were YOUNG, NO! Not fair, But its fair game now! LOL

Apollo

VIP
Yes, because elite colleges like Harvard are factories that produce the elite of society. Some filtering like this should be done.

It shouldn't just be about how smart they are, but also their values.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Well, oof. That's dumb. That's why you should never say stupid stuff (especially if it's stupid stuff targeted toward minorities) on the internet under your real name. No, it's far more beneficial for you to do it anonymously. Sucks for him and I'm not saying it's fair but we can't deny that's just how it is. Especially at 16, he really should've known better.

Well, oof. That's dumb. That's why you should never say stupid stuff (especially if it's stupid stuff targeted toward minorities) on the internet under your real name. No, it's far more beneficial for you to do it anonymously.

once they get ur email its pandoras box, your anonymity doesnt work they can find anywhere you eva visited under different names, thats how spy agencies track.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
once they get ur email its pandoras box, your anonymity doesnt work they can find anywhere you eva visited under different names, thats how spy agencies track.

Lol, that's a little extra and hard to believe. I don't think they would willing break into your emails just to expose you saying the n-word. That would ruin their reputation, no? As of course it's illegal. My advice still stands.

Lol, that's a little extra and hard to believe. I don't think they would willing break into your emails just to expose you saying the n-word. That would ruin their reputation, no? As of course it's illegal. My advice still stands.

they wont break into your emails. just by getting ur email name is enough like '' LOLA @ gmail.com. '' thats all they need if they after u.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Thats bullshit. His credentials and knowledge should be all that matters.

If some Somali guy would be denied going to a prestigious college due to expressing questionable opinions about Madows, cadaans, homosexuals, jews etc etc, this place would go through the roof.

Apollo

VIP

If some Somali guy would be denied going to a prestigious college due to expressing questionable opinions about Madows, cadaans, homosexuals, jews etc etc, this place would go through the roof.

He said ''kill the Jews''.. why should he be in Harvard over someone else. There are plenty of other candidates.

I would not endorse a Somali student into Harvard who said anything like that and got caught either.

Why would this even be up for debate lol?

The guy likely still has racial hatred for Jews & other non-Whites. Good on Harvard for blocking his admission.

Apollo

VIP
Why would this even be up for debate lol?

The guy likely still has racial hatred for Jews & other non-Whites. Good on Harvard for blocking his admission.

Whites who hate Jews are 9 out of 10 times secret Nazis.

(Some) Muslims hate Jews for religious reasons, but right-wing whites hate Jews for their race and their 'eternal' trickery. :siilaanyolaugh:

Whites who hate Jews are 9 out of 10 times secret Nazis.

(Some) Muslims hate Jews for religious reasons, but right-wing whites hate Jews for their race and their 'eternal' trickery. :siilaanyolaugh:
Any Somali that cosigns Nazis/Hitler is a low IQ fool lmfao. Do they really think they'd be exempted when the Nazis are done murdering the Jews?

As for Jewish-Muslim relations, they should be great since we share so much with them, since they are our co-religionists of Abraham(A.S). If the Israel-Palestine conflict is resolved, then i honestly think Muslims & Jews can become best buddies again lol.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Nope, if he's foolish enough to speak ill of homosexuals and jews (cadaans aren't a minority) then he's definitely not getting my support.

90% of what is said here is satire. Nobody is actually serious

yes f*ck him. People need to be held accountable and this guy is gonna be an example.

His life is fucked now, no school thats actually reputable is gonna accept him and take the backlash for it. His own option at this point is Community College.

Next time you shouldn't say "f*ck the jews" and "f*ck "

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Of course not! The poor boy needs to go to Harvard and learn how to be racist in a socially acceptable way. No instituition can give him a better education in this respect. He could even do a double major in Zionism and gated community management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending