Shorter people are better looking?

VixR

Veritas
5’9-5’10 isn’t considered tall for a male :faysalwtf:
6’0 and beyond is nowhere near the average male height. That’s on the extreme end of tall. 5’9-5’10 is tall for a male.

When he said short, I thought he meant short. Forget the fact that they’re actually tall, but even funnier he gave the 5’9-5’10 men a 1 inch window for being so-called “short” :deadrose:

Apollo

VIP
6’0 and beyond is nowhere near the average male height. That’s on the extreme end of tall. 5’9-5’10 is tall for a male.

When he said short, I thought he meant short. Forget the fact that they’re actually tall, but even funnier he gave the 5’9-5’10 men a 1 inch window for being so-called “short” :deadrose:

Western born are raised Somali guys are rather tall. I recently did a Suugo poll to see if they were taller than their father and most were.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/western-born-somali-men-are-you-taller-than-your-father.63726/

Are you taller than your mother?

Tukraq

VIP

isn't 5'9 the average male height? that means Half of all men are taller so yea thats not tall wtf:comeon:

don't date short girls, they are super annoying. and when they get married, their marriage can't last more than 1 yr, some can't even make it past 3 months.
:mybusiness:

VixR

Veritas
Western born are raised Somali guys are rather tall. I recently did a Suugo poll to see if they were taller than their father and most were.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/western-born-somali-men-are-you-taller-than-your-father.63726/

Are you taller than your mother?
A little.

My dad is pretty tall, my brothers are only a bit taller than him.
isn't 5'9 the average male height? that means Half of all men are taller so yea thats not tall wtf:comeon:
It’s tall, bc most women are far shorter than that. 6’0 and above guys are freakishly tall for many women.

Tukraq

VIP
A little.

My dad is pretty tall, my brothers are only a bit taller than him.

It’s tall, bc most women are far shorter than that. 6’0 and above guys are freakishly tall for many women.
yeah but its the average for men, plus theres many somali women at 5'8, 5'9 so I'm not sure about the whole far shorter thing either

I guess this is the case for xabesha girls. They might be shorter but they're the most beautiful in the horn. Especially Eri gals. :ulyin:

don't @ me.

Trending