Short video on Al ittihad al Islamiya/the spead of Wahabbism at the request of the West

reer

VIP
Salafis have no respect for Awliyah no one worships Awliyah just respect them
and dont destroy their graves. You are spreading Wahabbi propaganda notice how their favourite word is shirk! Did you know about the blind man making tassawuf through Rasuullah and then after his death sahabah continued this practice, has nothing to do with shirk

THE HADITH OF THE BLIND MAN

Tirmidhi relates, through his chain of narrators from ‘Uthman ibn Hunayf, that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and said, “I’ve been afflicted in my eyesight, so please pray to Allah for me.” The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: “Go make ablution (wudu), perform two rak’as of prayer, and then say:

“Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: “for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me”].”

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) added, “And if there is some need, do the same.”

Scholars of Sacred Law infer from this hadith the recommended character of the “prayer of need,” in which someone in need of something from Allah Most High performs such a prayer and then turns to Allah with this supplication together with other suitable supplications, traditional or otherwise, according to the need and how the person feels. The express content of the hadith proves the legal validity of “tawassul” through a living person (as the Prophet – peace be upon him – was alive at that time). It implicitly proves the validity of tawassul through a deceased one as well, since tawassul through a living or dead person is not through a physical body or through or through a life or death, but rather through the positive meaning (ma’na tayyib) attached to the person in both life and death. The body is but the vehicle that carries that significance, which requires that the person be respected whether dead or alive; for the words “O Muhammad” are an address to someone physically absent – in which state the living and dead are alike – an address to the meaning, dear to Allah, that is connected with his spirit, a meaning that is the ground of “tawassul,” be it through a living or dead person.

THE HADITH OF THE MAN IN NEED

Moreover, Tabarani, in his “al-Mu’jam al saghir,” reports a hadith from ‘Uthman ibn Hunayf that a man repeatedly visited Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him) concerning something he needed, but Uthman paid no attention to him or his need. The man met Ibn Hunayf and complained to him about the matter – this being after the death (wisal) of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar – so Uthman ibn Hunayf, who was one of the Companions who collected hadiths and was learned in the religion of Allah, said: “Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then come to the mosque, perform two rak’as of prayer therein, and say:

‘O Allah, I ask You and turn to You through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I turn through you to my Lord, that He may fulfill my need,’ and mention your need. Then come so that I can go with you [to the caliph Uthman].” So the man left and did as he had been told, then went to the door of Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him), and the doorman came, took him by the hand, brought him to Uthman ibn Affan, and seated him next to him on a cushion. ‘Uthman asked, “What do you need?” and the man mentioned what he wanted, and Uthman accomplished it for him, then he said, “I hadn’t remembered your need until just now,” adding, “Whenever you need something, just mention it.” Then, the man departed, met Uthman ibn Hunayf, and said to him, “May Allah reward you! He didn’t see to my need or pay any attention to me until you spoke with him.” Uthman ibn Hunayf replied, “By Allah, I didn’t speak to him, but I have seen a blind man come to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) and complain to him of the loss of his eyesight. The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Can you not bear it?’ and the man replied, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I do not have anyone to lead me around, and it is a great hardship for me.’ The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) told him, ‘Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then pray two rak’as of prayer and make the supplications.'” Ibn Hunayf went on, “By Allah, we didn’t part company or speak long before the man returned to us as if nothing had ever been wrong with him.”

This is an explicit, unequivocal text from a prophetic Companion proving the legal validity of tawassul through the dead. The account has been classified as rigously authenticated (SAHIH) by Baihaqi, Mundhiri, and Haythami.
i called out people for claiming bani adan has divine traits and you called me a salafi. im not salafi. i posted qadiriyyah words and claims and qasidas which put you in a frenzy.

Salafis have no respect for Awliyah no one worships Awliyah just respect them
and dont destroy their graves. You are spreading Wahabbi propaganda notice how their favourite word is shirk! Did you know about the blind man making tassawuf through Rasuullah and then after his death sahabah continued this practice, has nothing to do with shirk

THE HADITH OF THE BLIND MAN

Tirmidhi relates, through his chain of narrators from ‘Uthman ibn Hunayf, that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and said, “I’ve been afflicted in my eyesight, so please pray to Allah for me.” The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: “Go make ablution (wudu), perform two rak’as of prayer, and then say:

“Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: “for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me”].”

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) added, “And if there is some need, do the same.”

Scholars of Sacred Law infer from this hadith the recommended character of the “prayer of need,” in which someone in need of something from Allah Most High performs such a prayer and then turns to Allah with this supplication together with other suitable supplications, traditional or otherwise, according to the need and how the person feels. The express content of the hadith proves the legal validity of “tawassul” through a living person (as the Prophet – peace be upon him – was alive at that time). It implicitly proves the validity of tawassul through a deceased one as well, since tawassul through a living or dead person is not through a physical body or through or through a life or death, but rather through the positive meaning (ma’na tayyib) attached to the person in both life and death. The body is but the vehicle that carries that significance, which requires that the person be respected whether dead or alive; for the words “O Muhammad” are an address to someone physically absent – in which state the living and dead are alike – an address to the meaning, dear to Allah, that is connected with his spirit, a meaning that is the ground of “tawassul,” be it through a living or dead person.

THE HADITH OF THE MAN IN NEED

Moreover, Tabarani, in his “al-Mu’jam al saghir,” reports a hadith from ‘Uthman ibn Hunayf that a man repeatedly visited Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him) concerning something he needed, but Uthman paid no attention to him or his need. The man met Ibn Hunayf and complained to him about the matter – this being after the death (wisal) of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar – so Uthman ibn Hunayf, who was one of the Companions who collected hadiths and was learned in the religion of Allah, said: “Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then come to the mosque, perform two rak’as of prayer therein, and say:

‘O Allah, I ask You and turn to You through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I turn through you to my Lord, that He may fulfill my need,’ and mention your need. Then come so that I can go with you [to the caliph Uthman].” So the man left and did as he had been told, then went to the door of Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him), and the doorman came, took him by the hand, brought him to Uthman ibn Affan, and seated him next to him on a cushion. ‘Uthman asked, “What do you need?” and the man mentioned what he wanted, and Uthman accomplished it for him, then he said, “I hadn’t remembered your need until just now,” adding, “Whenever you need something, just mention it.” Then, the man departed, met Uthman ibn Hunayf, and said to him, “May Allah reward you! He didn’t see to my need or pay any attention to me until you spoke with him.” Uthman ibn Hunayf replied, “By Allah, I didn’t speak to him, but I have seen a blind man come to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) and complain to him of the loss of his eyesight. The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Can you not bear it?’ and the man replied, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I do not have anyone to lead me around, and it is a great hardship for me.’ The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) told him, ‘Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then pray two rak’as of prayer and make the supplications.'” Ibn Hunayf went on, “By Allah, we didn’t part company or speak long before the man returned to us as if nothing had ever been wrong with him.”

This is an explicit, unequivocal text from a prophetic Companion proving the legal validity of tawassul through the dead. The account has been classified as rigously authenticated (SAHIH) by Baihaqi, Mundhiri, and Haythami.
All due respect what you said is bs do you know the man your regard as a hero Sayyid Cabdullahi Xassen was actually influenced by salafiya thoughts when he was in medina that he tried to introduce and spread the sufi movement close to the Salaf or islamic revivalism called Salihiyya which the somali clerics of Qaddariya sufi movement opposed and led clashes between the Darawiish and the clans that professed Qaddariya the movement your currently support with Ahlu Sunna Waa Jaamaca militia in GM

reer

VIP
All due respect what you said is bs do you know the man your regard as a hero Sayyid Cabdullahi Xassen was actually influenced by salafiya thoughts when he was in medina that he tried to introduce and spread the sufi movement close to the Salaf or islamic revivalism called Salihiyya which the somali clerics of Qaddariya sufi movement opposed and led clashes between the Darawiish and the clans that professed Qaddariya the movement your currently support with Ahlu Sunna Waa Jaamaca militia in GM
wasnt uweys al barawi killed by darawishta?

Mohamed abdel-wahab was using islamic scholars who were imprisoned by the caliphate like ibn-taymiyah, the british advised him to 'teach a new islam' that is opposite to the ottomans and use that as justification to fight the ottomans. That's when the wahabis started to teach anti-sufi materials.

Even Sayid abdulle an ottoman ally tried to stop the british from penetrating Somaliland as he saw the british were trying to get arabs to revolt against ottomans so they can control the red sea trade corridor and reach india for their tea n spice trade.

The wahabis n house of saud signed a well known power-sharing pact and an agreement to flood the islamic world with the most ignorant scholars of the past and keep muslims in perpertual ignorance.

This is what the british wanted so there is no imminent threat from the islamic world. It actually worked so I give credit to the british.

The Americans came along much later and the soviet issue, this false islam circulating was implanted way back in the 1800's. Now the Saudis are reforming themselves away from wahabism cause it has to come to bite it back.
The British already controlled the red sea as the ottoman became a week empire in 19th century with Egypt and Sudan becoming British protectorate in mid 1800s including Aden and southern Yemen sultanates before the British approached Somaliland clan sultanates to sign similar treaties.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
i called out people for claiming bani adan has divine traits and you called me a salafi. im not salafi. i posted qadiriyyah words and claims and qasidas which put you in a frenzy.
Sufi is borderline shirk if not kufri. We don't have the traits to give life or take a life. Nor do we have the power to see or speak to angels.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The British already controlled the red sea as the ottoman became a week empire in 19th century with Egypt and Sudan becoming British protectorate in mid 1800s including Aden and southern Yemen sultanates before the British approached Somaliland clan sultanates to sign similar treaties.

The ottomans were attacked by the british n their commonwealth alliance. Even Australia has an Anzac day to remember the australian/new zealand cowards who were all slaughtered as they landed in gallipoli beach by the ottomans. Till this day they cry like id33rs do about 88

The Ottomans were funding the mahdi of sudan and sayid in somalia to make sure that the 'port sudan and berbera' were taken back from the british, they also funded and protected the hijazi arabs and sharif of mecca who was removed by the british najdi wahabis into Jordan.

The Najdis launched an assault on the ottoman backed hijazi so they can control Saudi Arabia, just like your ancestors were told to attack the darawish n sayid. The british are not your friend, u commited a horrific sin to fight the legal caliphate.

Galgaduud is the last stronghold of original Islam and some parts of PL and Shabeela. The cancer of itixaad has unfortunately spread like cancer amongst the youth. Have you noticed they have taken over “Religious Ministry” of FGS? I wonder how they infiltrated govt so well. They utilize these ministries to “fatwa attack” against Sufi Islam. Last time in Guriceel fight they declared them gaalo and made their blood halal.
Ixtixad, Ictisaam and other organization are connected with the Muslim Brotherhood. They share ideology with Al Shabaab, they both read from the same books teaching extreme takfirism like the books of Sayyid Qutb and Mawdudi. To solve the issue of extremism we must deal with the Muslim Brotherhood.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ixtixad, Ictisaam and other organization are connected with the Muslim Brotherhood. They share ideology with Al Shabaab, they both read from the same books teaching extreme takfirism like the books of Sayyid Qutb and Mawdudi. To solve the issue of extremism we must deal with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Salafis aka wahabis control the mosques now and aqeedah of sunni islam due to saudi funding, the brotherhood is a political organization not a religious doctrine one. U r right in the sense terrorists read brotherhood material but that's purely on political, terrorist, and economic strategy.

The brotherhood dominate the economics of somalia especially in Bakarah markets, they fund universities like simad as a breeding ground for new members, they have parties infilitrating politics, they have militants like shabab using the armed struggle route.

While the Wahabis fund orphanages to create new terrorists, charities, run mosques and aqeedah shit.

Salafis aka wahabis control the mosques now and aqeedah of sunni islam due to saudi funding, the brotherhood is a political organization not a religious doctrine one. U r right in the sense terrorists read brotherhood material but that's purely on political, terrorist, and economic strategy.

The brotherhood dominate the economics of somalia, they fund universities like simad as a breeding ground for new members, they have parties infilitrating politics, they have militants like shabab using the armed struggle route.

While the Wahabis fund orphanages to create new terrorists, charities, run mosques and aqeedah shit.
1636547563101.png

The ottomans were attacked by the british n their commonwealth alliance. Even Australia has an Anzac day to remember the australian/new zealand cowards who were all slaughtered as they landed in gallipoli beach by the ottomans. Till this day they cry like id33rs do about 88

The Ottomans were funding the mahdi of sudan and sayid in somalia to make sure that the 'port sudan and berbera' were taken back from the british, they also funded and protected the hijazi arabs and sharif of mecca who was removed by the british najdi wahabis into Jordan.

The Najdis launched an assault on the ottoman backed hijazi so they can control Saudi Arabia, just like your ancestors were told to attack the darawish n sayid. The british are not your friend, u commited a horrific sin to fight the legal caliphate.
Man you need to learn history again lol

The Mahdi war started during Egyptian/ottoman rule of Sudan when revivalist sudanese cleric Muhammad Ahmad known as Al Mahdi started a holy war against Turco-Egyptian cuz of their lax unislamic practices the high taxes imposed on them and Egypt appointing an English man to be their Governor
Among the forces historians see as the causes of the uprising are ethnic Sudanese anger at the foreign Turkish Ottoman rulers, Muslim revivalist anger at the Turks' lax religious standards and willingness to appoint non-Muslims such as the Christian Charles Gordon to high positions, and Sudanese Sufi resistance to "dry, scholastic Islam of Egyptian officialdom."

Throughout the period of Turco-Egyptian rule, many segments of the Sudanese population suffered extreme hardship because of the system of taxation imposed by the central government.

The Arab revolt against the ottoman began in 1916 led by the Heijazi proclaimed king Sharif Huessin who unified Arab tribes against turks and their discriminatory practices against the Arabs and also the lax religious polices practices the empire had which many saw the sultan wasn't fit with the title of Caliph.

The Al saud family led by Abdulaziz started the restoration campaign in 1912 when he left his exile in kuwait to fight off against Al rashid rulers of Nejd and Dari'yah the hometown of Al saud family driven off by the ottoman/Al rashid in 1891 and when Abdulaziz overthrew the al rashid and unified the Nejdi tribes restoring his family emirate in 1921 he then went on against the now weak Hijazi kingdom where sharif Hassen was betrayed by the Brits from not giving him the whole Arabian peninsula after the fall of the ottomans and his son being overthrown by French forces in Syria when locals chose him as their king and his other son Abdullah ruler of Jordan couldn't aid his father as the British didn't want to interfere in Arabian monarchial disputes as there was no interest for them to join either side. Abdulaziz with little to no resistance was ale to take all of Hejaz after locals pressured sharif Huessin to step down and went to exile in Jordan in 1924

Trending