Short video on Al ittihad al Islamiya/the spead of Wahabbism at the request of the West

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mohamed abdel-wahab was using islamic scholars who were imprisoned by the caliphate like ibn-taymiyah, the british advised him to 'teach a new islam' that is opposite to the ottomans and use that as justification to fight the ottomans. That's when the wahabis started to teach anti-sufi materials.

Even Sayid abdulle an ottoman ally tried to stop the british from penetrating Somaliland as he saw the british were trying to get arabs to revolt against ottomans so they can control the red sea trade corridor and reach india for their tea n spice trade.

The wahabis n house of saud signed a well known power-sharing pact and an agreement to flood the islamic world with the most ignorant scholars of the past and keep muslims in perpertual ignorance.

This is what the british wanted so there is no imminent threat from the islamic world. It actually worked so I give credit to the british.

The Americans came along much later and the soviet issue, this false islam circulating was implanted way back in the 1800's. Now the Saudis are reforming themselves away from wahabism cause it has to come to bite it back.

Mohamed abdel-wahab was using islamic scholars who were imprisoned by the caliphate like ibn-taymiyah, the british advised him to 'teach a new islam' that is opposite to the ottomans and use that as justification to fight the ottomans. That's when the wahabis started to teach anti-sufi materials.

Even Sayid abdulle an ottoman ally tried to stop the british from penetrating Somaliland as he saw the british were trying to get arabs to revolt against ottomans so they can control the red sea trade corridor and reach india for their tea n spice trade.

The wahabis n house of saud signed a well known power-sharing pact and an agreement to flood the islamic world with the most ignorant scholars of the past and keep muslims in perpertual ignorance.

This is what the british wanted so there is no imminent threat from the islamic world. It actually worked so I give credit to the british.

The Americans came along much later and the soviet issue, this false islam circulating was implanted way back in the 1800's. Now the Saudis are reforming themselves away from wahabism cause it has to come to bite it back.
Load of rubish. I didn't understand the first part either about Ibn Taymiyyah.

What a load of nonsense . don't be decieved btw
There is nothing called wahabiya It's laughable people still use this term. Listen to this informative lecture .

Last edited:

The Americans came along much later and the soviet issue, this false islam circulating was implanted way back in the 1800's. Now the Saudis are reforming themselves away from Wahabism cause it has to come to bite it back.
Many great scholars throughout the Muslim world were Wahabi (or Salafi if you prefer) Al-Albani comes to mind for me. He was a Salafi but a moderate one who questioned many things about the beliefs and ideas in Salafism and because of that he was frequently opposed by other Salafis for his views.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Many great scholars throughout the Muslim world were Wahabi (or Salafi if you prefer) Al-Albani comes to mind for me. He was a Salafi but a moderate one who questioned many things about the beliefs and ideas in Salafism and because of that he was frequently opposed by other Salafis for his views.

Albani is post-modern day scholar. Muhammad b. al-Haj Nuh b. Nijati b. Adam al-Ishqudri al-Albani al-Arnauti also known as Albani (16 August 1914 – October 2, 1999

There is no historical scholar from the time of the caliphates that sits as a foundation besides khawarij and ibn taymiyah who was imprisoned for his garbage. Like I said Salafism is built on the back of Najdi Reformer called abdul wahab and he signed a deal with the house of saud on how they will dominate the muslim world after getting rid of the ottomans or their allies like the 'sharif of mecca' have been exiled to Jordan as a result, sayid abdulle n darwish were helicopter bombed by the british, the sudan and their mahd resistanace are all defenders of Sufism and the ottomans.

Even in Mogadishu all the oldest mosques show a clear ottoman design. Historically speaking all the great scholars of the previous caliphate have been now deemed 'sufi grave worshippers' who brought this islamic reform, it was clearly taught by abdel wahab and his wahabi/salafist were told to teach this new islam around the world by the british so the ottomans can be removed in world war 1.

That's why were-ever the salafis are operating u will see those ppl under them 'ignorance is high and violence is the norm' even their speech is 'violent and takfri' they don't even know they are not 'judges' recognized by the caliphate to pass such judgment on anyone, but since their so ignorant and reading islam from backward scholars who were despised by the original islam. They are similar to the protestant reform who turned on the catholic who were the founders of christianity in the west, the same thing happened in Islam, the salafis turned on sufis who controlled the Islamic world since 9th century till 20th century.

@TekNiKo these takfri, 3 finger eating salafist have no clue about their own ignorant origins, even me a 'kaffir' know this. Dont u see how protestants all think their authority on bible, salafists are the same, the british gave them protestant type reform so the authority of islam is gone and lost in the hands of civilians making judgements on anything. I left Islam because im not following some british invented islam in post 20th century, even Tekniko hates salafist or any group alligned to it, it's because some foreign british guy funded and armed this idealogy in their origins, any aqeedah of islam if it doesn't have origins to early islam and caliphates, is 'a bogus islam'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo keep up the good fight to save Islam from Khawarij reformer Abdul Wahab who has no islamic scholar from any caliphate backing his nonsense besides ibn-taymiyah who was arrested for his nonsense by the early islam.

The modern day scholars that came post abdul wahab have rotten foundations and that's why Islam is so weak and devastated, that was the intention by the british in the first place when they backed najdis to over-throw hijazi allied ottoman and they even expelled the sharif family in mecca to jordan. Anyways the ottomans signed a peace deal that the red sea will be under international law for 99 years similar to china signing the same agreement over hong kong with the british.

Those time-frame treaty is up and the 'turks' are back and all nations along that red-sea will be forced to give 'bayah' to the turks.

The red sea is prime real estate for any world power, that's why they agreed that it should be under international law and all nations have legal passage. But that treaty expired now, it's going to be another geopolitical struggle over it or else it could disrupt the european-asian trade corridor.

Albani is post-modern day scholar. Muhammad b. al-Haj Nuh b. Nijati b. Adam al-Ishqudri al-Albani al-Arnauti also known as Albani (16 August 1914 – October 2, 1999

There is no historical scholar from the time of the caliphates that sits as a foundation besides khawarij and ibn taymiyah who was imprisoned for his garbage. Like I said Salafism is built on the back of Najdi Reformer called abdul wahab and he signed a deal with the house of saud on how they will dominate the muslim world after getting rid of the ottomans or their allies like the 'sharif of mecca' have been exiled to Jordan as a result, sayid abdulle n darwish were helicopter bombed by the british, the sudan and their mahd resistanace are all defenders of Sufism and the ottomans.

Even in Mogadishu all the oldest mosques show a clear ottoman design. Historically speaking all the great scholars of the previous caliphate have been now deemed 'sufi grave worshippers' who brought this islamic reform, it was clearly taught by abdel wahab and his wahabi/salafist were told to teach this new islam around the world by the british so the ottomans can be removed in world war 1.

That's why were-ever the salafis are operating u will see those ppl under them 'ignorance is high and violence is the norm' even their speech is 'violent and takfri' they don't even know they are not 'judges' recognized by the caliphate to pass such judgment on anyone, but since their so ignorant and reading islam from backward scholars who were despised by the original islam. They are similar to the protestant reform who turned on the catholic who were the founders of christianity in the west, the same thing happened in Islam, the salafis turned on sufis who controlled the Islamic world since 9th century till 20th century.

@TekNiKo these takfri, 3 finger eating salafist have no clue about their own ignorant origins, even me a 'kaffir' know this. Dont u see how protestants all think their authority on bible, salafists are the same, the british gave them protestant type reform so the authority of islam is gone and lost in the hands of civilians making judgements on anything. I left Islam because im not following some british invented islam in post 20th century, even Tekniko hates salafist or any group alligned to it, it's because some foreign british guy funded and armed this idealogy in their origins, any aqeedah of islam if it doesn't have origins to early islam and caliphates, is 'a bogus islam'
3 finger eating lmao stop it. But in all honesty I’ve always found it strange, when a friend goes from being a normal person to suddenly becoming almost cult like in their behaviours and thoughts once they start practicing the wahabi/salafi way it’s so bizarre, the way they act, dress and they become so judgmental.

it’s completely incompatible with what you read in the Quran, which would probably explain why they heavily rely on Hadith, because they’re much more easy to manipulate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
3 finger eating lmao stop it. But in all honesty I’ve always found it strange, when a friend goes from being a normal person to suddenly becoming almost cult like in their behaviours and thoughts once they start practicing the wahabi/salafi way it’s so bizarre, the way they act, dress and they become so judgmental.

it’s completely incompatible with what you read in the Quran, which would probably explain why they heavily rely on Hadith, because they’re much more easy to manipulate.

The reason they are violent, confrontational, ignorant and 'loyal' to their scholars is because abdul wahab was looking to create 'soldiers' nothing more, it's a militant islam, that's all it is and it's intentions were to destroy the ottomans of course with british logistics, funds, and arms.

But now since it has come to bite the saudis back their own filthy creation, they are swamping their nation with a 'moderate islam' and then exporting that obviously to other nations. One thing is certain, they won't dare go back to 9th century till 20th century sufi run caliphate scholars or anything to do with an ottoman Islam.

The turks were so worried after the betrayal of SL-Aden-Khaleejis who were british backers, they even threatened to write the quran in turkish, that's how worried they got, they thought these british stooges in Saudi wud corrupt the quran at the mercy of the british overlords, especially after the sacking of the sharif from mecca to jordan. That sent shock-waves globally. Saudi-Khaleejis-Yemen betrayed an Islamic caliphate and joined the British who were attacking the caliphate, this alone makes them ahlul naar islamically as they joined an infidel force against an Islamic force. The Sharif of Mecca, Hijazi saudis, Mahdi in Sudan, and Sayidka are ahlul jannah and defended the caliphate from the british.

Majerteniya backed Italy and stayed clear from the British for that reason, the Italians-Germans-Turks were all allies and against the British. Italy even invaded SL to capture it all from the British, that alone shud tell you they were not friends.

Majerteniya never betrayed the turks or ottomans while we strategically also joined the Italians to ensure we r protected from global powers attacking us. At best Majerteniya played a 'neutral' role and at times 'leaned' support to the ottoman backed sayid.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo The Majerten played their cards wisely and selected Italy as global power as an ally. The reason was we wanted to tap into european superior technology, Where-as the Ottomans were behind tech wise.

But we never sided with the british, we knew what they did in saudi and removed the sharif of mecca to jordan, we know they backed najdis to slaughter hijazi ottomans, we know SL and Aden Yemen sided with the gaalo. We were not stupid and didn't want to be seen as hostile force to the ottomans.

Majerteniya at best was 'neutral' and stayed out of being called british foot soldiers and anti caliphate becuz we knew the italians wouldn't attack the ottomans and that played a favourable position for us as we could benefit tech wise from europeans while not attacking Sayidka, we played a neutral role and also lets not forget we also supply our ammos, logistics, and what we could to the sayid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo keep up the good fight to save Islam from Khawarij reformer Abdul Wahab who has no islamic scholar from any caliphate backing his nonsense besides ibn-taymiyah who was arrested for his nonsense by the early islam.

The modern day scholars that came post abdul wahab have rotten foundations and that's why Islam is so weak and devastated, that was the intention by the british in the first place when they backed najdis to over-throw hijazi allied ottoman and they even expelled the sharif family in mecca to jordan. Anyways the ottomans signed a peace deal that the red sea will be under international law for 99 years similar to china signing the same agreement over hong kong with the british.

Those time-frame treaty is up and the 'turks' are back and all nations along that red-sea will be forced to give 'bayah' to the turks.

The red sea is prime real estate for any world power, that's why they agreed that it should be under international law and all nations have legal passage. But that treaty expired now, it's going to be another geopolitical struggle over it or else it could disrupt the european-asian trade corridor.
Galgaduud is the last stronghold of original Islam and some parts of PL and Shabeela. The cancer of itixaad has unfortunately spread like cancer amongst the youth. Have you noticed they have taken over “Religious Ministry” of FGS? I wonder how they infiltrated govt so well. They utilize these ministries to “fatwa attack” against Sufi Islam. Last time in Guriceel fight they declared them gaalo and made their blood halal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galgaduud is the last stronghold of original Islam and some parts of PL and Shabeela. The cancer of itixaad has unfortunately spread like cancer amongst the youth. Have you noticed they have taken over “Religious Ministry” of FGS? I wonder how they infiltrated govt so well. They utilize these ministries to “fatwa attack” against Sufi Islam. Last time in Guriceel fight they declared them gaalo and made their blood halal.

Study Catholic vs Prostestant, the british implemented this reform style in Islam, they didn't want Original founders of Islam which are Sufis from the 9th century up untill 1929 ottoman in power anymore due to their petty economic interest of red sea linkage to india where they became rich from the tea n spice trade, where-as before it was the ottomans controlling this trade link to the east and became powerful as middle men between europe n asia.

The protestants have exact same mentality as Salafis, they condemn ppl to hell, they read bible and feel they can judge anyone as they wish, their very fundamental and 'scream in the streets' all those street preachers u see are protestant, u will never see a catholic bothering anyone niyahow wa rageedi and asliyan the founder of european christianity. Dont u see salafis doing the same thing, street preaching, trying to interfere in govt like evangelicals do in america, dont u see how they condemn anyone and everyone as if they are legal judges appointed loooooooooool, they behave just like the protestant reform.

This is a way to kill a religion when u remove the authority and founder and let the ignorant masses become authority. I am with you 100% kick their fuckin asses, I read Sufi scholars from the golden period, they were very smart people niyahow, some of the concepts they taught were mind boggling and requires 'an educated population' to understand, it's not for 3rd world minds or dark age salafi mind-set, before I left Islam, I reverted to Sufism but found all the mosques dominated by salafis, I said screw it and dont practise islam now.

The concepts taught in salafism is idolatry, who told them they need to dress, eat, sleep like mohamed, they put mohamed as a LORD to themselves. So many other problems with their idealogy, especially around 'freedom' as I am big proponent of freedom. I don't acknowledge any religion if they impede on the rights of those who don't want to practise their religion. Adam was given free will to reject, and every man has a right to reject and be left alone.

TekNiKo

VIP
Study Catholic vs Prostestant, the british implemented this reform style in Islam, they didn't want Original founders of Islam which are Sufis from the 9th century up untill 1929 ottoman in power anymore due to their petty economic interest of red sea linkage to india where they became rich from the tea n spice trade, where-as before it was the ottomans controlling this trade link to the east and became powerful as middle men between europe n asia.

The protestants have exact same mentality as Salafis, they condemn ppl to hell, they read bible and feel they can judge anyone as they wish, their very fundamental and 'scream in the streets' all those street preachers u see are protestant, u will never see a catholic bothering anyone niyahow wa rageedi and asliyan the founder of european christianity. Dont u see salafis doing the same thing, street preaching, trying to interfere in govt like evangelicals do in america, dont u see how they condemn anyone and everyone as if they are legal judges appointed loooooooooool, they behave just like the protestant reform.

This is a way to kill a religion when u remove the authority and founder and let the ignorant masses become authority. I am with you 100% kick their fuckin asses, I read Sufi scholars from the golden period, they were very smart people niyahow, some of the concepts they taught were mind boggling and requires 'an educated population' to understand, it's not for 3rd world minds or dark age salafi mind-set, before I left Islam, I reverted to Sufism but found all the mosques dominated by salafis, I said screw it and dont practise islam now.

The concepts taught in salafism is idolatry, who told them they need to dress, eat, sleep like mohamed, they put mohamed as a LORD to themselves. So many other problems with their idealogy, especially around 'freedom' as I am big proponent of freedom. I don't acknowledge any religion if they impede on the rights of those who don't want to practise their religion. Adam was given free will to reject, and every man has a right to reject and be left alone.
You wont find one Sufi Somali mosque in the West, the Wahabbi Saudi petrodollars fund mosques that only align to their idealogy. I actually was thinking of opening the first Sufi masjid in Canada for Somalis because there are none thats why I refuse to pray in Wahabbi mosque I prefer Pakistani Sufi mosque.

Of course the Golden Age was the age of tolerance and Ottomons never were extreme Salafis. Jews and Christians all held government positions and many of the scientists flourished due to this. Imagine this happening today Salafis would have a fit and condemn all Jews to hell they have no mercy in their heart

Sufis never wanted to take up arms to defend themselves but they had no choice when they are being made extinct. Trust me if Sufism dies Somalia will die with it and our culture.

reer

VIP
dont believe the qadiriyyah scriptures they hide from the masses. their scriptures contain shirk. https://islamarchive.cc/poems_show/76695
fkhxd.jpg

@Calaf this is from the qasidas qadiriyyah sufis learn. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali

reer

VIP
Get the hell outta here with your fake propaganda.
you dont read qadiriyyah scriptures? its from one of the major books of qadiriyyah. the biggest argument against qadiriyyah is their scriptures. its called al fuyuudaat al rabaaniyah aka the munaaqibka. one of the scriptures reer abudwaaq qadiriyyah wadaads study. youll also call that fake propoganda. its some heart attack stuff.

we dont want to worship our sheikhs and call them dieties like macalin maxamuud is calling to.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo see @reer said we don't want to worship our 'sheikhs' what he really means is, he wants to be like protestant in christianity where they all walk around as judge, jury, executioner. He wants an Islam where everyone can interpret the quran, where everyone can be a jihadi, where everyone opinions matter, there is lack of authorty in Salafi Islam and just 'vague philosophies that link back to ibn taymiyah' a jailed murtad for god sakes is the inspiration of their sect.

There is no order in their sect, beware of them, since saudi is reforming, they can't survive anymore as they lose their funding to throw that garbage out by their saudi overlords who were british stooges in the first place.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo we love sayid n darwish for fighting the british right? well we must condemn saudi najdis, somaliland, aden yemen for being a biij to the british who were at war with the ottoman over the red sea corridor.

Call the sufis ahlul jannah for defending the caliphate and not fighting alongside gaalo british inspired wahabists. They will never get around the treachery they did and that's why they changed their name from 'wahabi' cuz of that history to 'salafi' but their doctrine n philosophers are still the same as wahabi, it's just a way to fool muslims

TekNiKo

VIP
you dont read qadiriyyah scriptures? its from one of the major books of qadiriyyah. the biggest argument against qadiriyyah is their scriptures. its called al fuyuudaat al rabaaniyah aka the munaaqibka. one of the scriptures reer abudwaaq qadiriyyah wadaads study. youll also call that fake propoganda. its some heart attack stuff.

we dont want to worship our sheikhs and call them dieties like macalin maxamuud is calling to.
Salafis have no respect for Awliyah no one worships Awliyah just respect them
and dont destroy their graves. You are spreading Wahabbi propaganda notice how their favourite word is shirk! Did you know about the blind man making tassawuf through Rasuullah and then after his death sahabah continued this practice, has nothing to do with shirk

THE HADITH OF THE BLIND MAN

Tirmidhi relates, through his chain of narrators from ‘Uthman ibn Hunayf, that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and said, “I’ve been afflicted in my eyesight, so please pray to Allah for me.” The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: “Go make ablution (wudu), perform two rak’as of prayer, and then say:

“Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: “for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me”].”

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) added, “And if there is some need, do the same.”

Scholars of Sacred Law infer from this hadith the recommended character of the “prayer of need,” in which someone in need of something from Allah Most High performs such a prayer and then turns to Allah with this supplication together with other suitable supplications, traditional or otherwise, according to the need and how the person feels. The express content of the hadith proves the legal validity of “tawassul” through a living person (as the Prophet – peace be upon him – was alive at that time). It implicitly proves the validity of tawassul through a deceased one as well, since tawassul through a living or dead person is not through a physical body or through or through a life or death, but rather through the positive meaning (ma’na tayyib) attached to the person in both life and death. The body is but the vehicle that carries that significance, which requires that the person be respected whether dead or alive; for the words “O Muhammad” are an address to someone physically absent – in which state the living and dead are alike – an address to the meaning, dear to Allah, that is connected with his spirit, a meaning that is the ground of “tawassul,” be it through a living or dead person.

THE HADITH OF THE MAN IN NEED

Moreover, Tabarani, in his “al-Mu’jam al saghir,” reports a hadith from ‘Uthman ibn Hunayf that a man repeatedly visited Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him) concerning something he needed, but Uthman paid no attention to him or his need. The man met Ibn Hunayf and complained to him about the matter – this being after the death (wisal) of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar – so Uthman ibn Hunayf, who was one of the Companions who collected hadiths and was learned in the religion of Allah, said: “Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then come to the mosque, perform two rak’as of prayer therein, and say:

‘O Allah, I ask You and turn to You through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I turn through you to my Lord, that He may fulfill my need,’ and mention your need. Then come so that I can go with you [to the caliph Uthman].” So the man left and did as he had been told, then went to the door of Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him), and the doorman came, took him by the hand, brought him to Uthman ibn Affan, and seated him next to him on a cushion. ‘Uthman asked, “What do you need?” and the man mentioned what he wanted, and Uthman accomplished it for him, then he said, “I hadn’t remembered your need until just now,” adding, “Whenever you need something, just mention it.” Then, the man departed, met Uthman ibn Hunayf, and said to him, “May Allah reward you! He didn’t see to my need or pay any attention to me until you spoke with him.” Uthman ibn Hunayf replied, “By Allah, I didn’t speak to him, but I have seen a blind man come to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) and complain to him of the loss of his eyesight. The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Can you not bear it?’ and the man replied, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I do not have anyone to lead me around, and it is a great hardship for me.’ The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) told him, ‘Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then pray two rak’as of prayer and make the supplications.'” Ibn Hunayf went on, “By Allah, we didn’t part company or speak long before the man returned to us as if nothing had ever been wrong with him.”

This is an explicit, unequivocal text from a prophetic Companion proving the legal validity of tawassul through the dead. The account has been classified as rigously authenticated (SAHIH) by Baihaqi, Mundhiri, and Haythami.

Trending