Short Somali Men

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Wallahi I’ve seen so many recently. I’ve been seeing so many fobs this year and its so rare to find one above 5’10, most are 5’5 to 5’8.
The diet back home fucked them over. I noticed the same thing when I was in Minnesota. Never actually met a 6ft fob.

Im worried about our men back home. Not being properly fed is fucking a lot of these guys over.

we are tall but depends on your upbringing/families, ive noticed southerners are taller than northeners imo
Other way around in my experience. The ones I know from the south are between 5’7-5’9. For some reason the Landers are always 6ft+.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The diet back home fucked them over. I noticed the same thing when I was in Minnesota. Never actually met a 6ft fob.

Im worried about our men back home. Not being properly fed is fucking a lot of these guys over.
Stop capping, Every fob Ive met is tall u probably meeting Ethiopian Absolute liear

99% of somalis are over 5'9

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Actually, all of you guys are Liars What do you guys even consider short? YES IVE SEEN SOME KINDA SHORT SOMALIS BUT THEN IF U LOOK AT OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS THEIR HEIGHT IS BASICALLY THE TALLEST LATINO. (OR AVERAGE)

FOB's are tall and lanky asf lol