Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Tall

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • Average

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many jealous dwarfs on here acudhobillah , they're so pressed :russ::russ: You dwarfs run to me for shade never forget!

Dwarfs: Hows the weather up there???
Me: Its about to acid rain *spits down on them*

don't mess with me dwarfs i'm Nefertiti , Arawelo and queen Sheba combined iska kay ilaliya
%D0%95%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

am i a dick'ed trying to prove myself to u tho?? wtf why would i lie :mahubowtf:

also by the time you reach my face ur neck wouldda snapped , save ur self walalo :mjlol:
Nah fam thats not what i'm talking about :farmajoyaab: you said you were 6' with shoes ok then I am 5'5 with shoes bes end of discussion

Genie

The last suugo bender
Nah fam thats not what i'm talking about :farmajoyaab: you said you were 6' with shoes ok then I am 5'5 with shoes bes end of discussion

I'm 181.34 cm to be 6ft you have to be 182cm therefore when i put on shoes i'm automatically 6ft tall basic math :icon rolleyes: , its okay #shortgirlsarecutetoo :chrisfreshhah:

Genie

The last suugo bender
You make no sense, but I guess thats a side effect with being tall :siilaanyosmile: Have fun with the ashy abdis, i'm marrying habashi :fittytousand:

i make no sense ???? girl i typed out 4 words what makes no sense??? i guess with a small head on a tiny body the brain has no room to grow ain't ur fault.
Also goodluck eating raw meat , leave the abdi's to me :gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending