Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
U still on my dick?
I'm not the one telling the whole world how alpha I am on an Internet forum where no one knows how you look when we all know you're no different than this nacalaa
IMG_6539.PNG

I'm Alpha. Say Wallahi you're alpha bro. Wallahi I'm alpha. I'm so alpha I care about how niggas are attractive headass.

I'm not the one telling the whole world how alpha I am on an Internet forum where no one knows how you look when we all know you're no different than this nacalaa[ATTAull]27823[/ATTACH]
I'm Alpha. Say Wallahi you're alpha bro. Wallahi I'm alpha. I'm so alpha I care about how niggas are attractive headass.

U follow me on every thread and quote me. Hop off this dick.

Genie

The last suugo bender
So many jealous dwarfs on here acudhobillah , they're so pressed :russ::russ: You dwarfs run to me for shade never forget!

Dwarfs: Hows the weather up there???
Me: Its about to acid rain *spits down on them*

don't mess with me dwarfs i'm Nefertiti , Arawelo and queen Sheba combined iska kay ilaliya
%D0%95%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So many jealous dwarfs on here acudhobillah , their so pressed :russ::russ: little do they know i control here weather

Dwarfs: whats the weather like
Me: Its about to acid rain *spits down on them*

don't mess with me dwarfs i'm Nefertiti , Arawelo and queen Sheba combined iska kay ilaliya
%D0%95%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-1.jpg

btw with shoes I'm 6ft without shoes i'm 5ft11 nacala i just go with 6ft for the shock factor , :trumpsmirk:

:heh::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending