• Average

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maseer badanaa will you help me breed 6'5 sons? I don't think so nacalaa. I like my women qalanjo like 5'10+. If you don't fall into this category fadlan
View attachment 27818
I see you @Someone liking all these comments making fun of qalanjos alla maseer badanaa :jcoleno:
I hope you only have daughters
jzo_play.gif

NotMyL

VIP
What's wrong with that? I would rather have all daughters than no daughters. Wallahi you're a shaydan to be habaaring ne like that nacalaa. My daughters will be 5'7+ inshallah wa billahi tawfiq :fittytousand:
Lol but on serious note, it depends on the family lineage right? What if she is tall but her dad or grandfather is short? There is a chance your kid might be short. My brother is 6'3 and his wife is like 5'2 and both of their sons are in the above average height percentile.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Lol but on serious note, it depends on the family lineage right? What if she is tall but her dad or grandfather is short? There is a chance your kid might be short. My brother is 6'3 and his wife is like 5'2 and both of their sons are in the above average height percentile.
Nah it's a joke macaanto I have nothing against short chicks Wallahi but she has to be a decent height where I don't have to be looking down at her. My area is full of Asian chicks who are all 5'0 tall so shit is weird.

NotMyL

VIP
Things you will never be able to do with your 6'0 girl
105906983_5185719_39002494_CNM2FUi9i_1381340580.jpg

I say you tall guys reconsider, and come to the right side :mjpls: let's leave the short guys for the tall xalimos :lolbron:

Girls wear high heels, if your girls is 5'9 with 3 inch high heel she will be 6'0. I bet that's more awkward to be holding hands with someone your height:nahgirl:
N amount of heels will get a 5'9 chick near me.
But that height is fine. I just don't like average chicks. It can get so awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending