Short guys

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is why I dont like short men.

at work i was walking towards the door to go to my office and as i opened the door there was a indian guy who i crashed into, and our face was so close that our noses touched eachother, lucky i backed off a bit or we would have kissed.

Similar thing happened to me a month ago with another guy in a public place.

Last edited:
Why is it always that a woman notices a man's deficiencies before she notices his positive attributes? It's the opposite for men, we notice a woman's best features before their worst ones.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Why is it always that a woman notices a man's deficiencies before she notices his positive attributes? It's the opposite for men, we notice a woman's best features before their worst ones.
and she's short. she's out of place :birdman:

You're doing it wrong. You're meant to notice the bad features 1st. Let's you take them down a peg if they get too cocky. "What was that? Say it again you gapped toothed freak." :silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is why I dont like short men.

at work i was walking towards the door to go to my office and as i opened the door there was a indian guy who i crashed into, and our face was so close that our noses touched eachother, lucky i backed off a bit or we would have kissed.

Similar thing happened to me a month ago with another guy in a public place.

Soul stop harrassing random men yaaqee. If u r horny call a family emergency meeting and demand u need a husband arranged Pronto!

Trending

Latest posts