Short documentary: Female freedom has an expiry date: Being 35 and single. Is this reality though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The comments
:damn:

DIuTx16.jpg

PaBP3tl.jpg

cBUIN5e.jpg

0mVMwCY.jpg

7M7MAJx.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She has an annoying voice. Imagine living with her with that voice, and camera all up in your face 24/7. Nah man.:dead:

"Happiness is a choice, isn't it" Nice way to try escape reality there.

women at 30 when all keep crumbling down, soon there wouldnt be enough cats.
just have a baby out of wedlock if thats the only way out.

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
How's the wall undefeated when Megan Markle married a Prince in her 30's? The wall is a coping mechanism for desperate men.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The general consensus among men is that 30 is the age that has expired, 35 is way too old.

Sadly, 95% of the western Muslim women have this mentality and made it difficult for bros to get married.

They ignored looking at the reason why most men sees wives back home as highly desirable than them so they can fix themselves by following the traditional values like their family from the older generation. Not commiting suicide by focusing on their education and career until they reach the age of 30 then become depressed.

Even it’s becoming a trend for Anglo men to marry Asian and Latina wife for a reason.

Last edited:
How's the wall undefeated when Megan Markle married a Prince in her 30's? The wall is a coping mechanism for desperate men.

Marriage of convenience which will most likely not last, Harry is a player. There are already huge cracks in their marriage, anyone who follows the news in the UK knows the outcome. She doesn't want to live under the royal protocol. The Queen dislikes her, Prince William and his wife Kate hates her, the old man Charles hates her, the other royals do not even greet her. Its a matter of time. I'll give it five years maximum.

Marriage of convenience which will most likely not last, Harry is a player. There are already huge cracks in their marriage, anyone who follows the news in the UK knows the outcome. She doesn't want to live under the royal protocol. The Queen dislikes her, Prince William and his wife Kate hates her, the old man Charles hates her, the other royals do not even greet her. Its a matter of time. I'll give it five years maximum.

Lol, the only reason why Megan was getting slated by the media and there was a spin story of her being hated by the Royals was to cover up the fact that Prince Williams has been cheating on Kate.

A marriage of convenience is usually an arranged marriage in which both party benefit. What convenience does Harry get for marrying a 36 yr old mixed raced divorcee? Nothing. The only reason he is married to her is due to love. What would have been convenient is if he married a blue blood in her 20s.

Life isn't black and white, furthermore when we marry and if we marry is written for us. Some women marry late, some early it is the qadr of Allah.

The wall is a joke, considering we have Khadijah who married the prophet S.A.W the greatest man at 40.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The wall is actually for men to be honest. We get bidaar, our testosterone declines and it's very difficult to get a woman without kids (if that's what you prefer) unless you go grocery shopping like my uncle who got himself a wife from India.

Women can still get married even past their prime. Hell my dear eedo re-married 3 times in her 30's. :dead:

VixR

Veritas
“The wall” is a scare tactic.

I’m comfortable with my “odds”. So long we have the choice and ability to take on whatever path we choose, that’s all that matters, corner-of-the-internet male-hostility be damned. Thank god I’m American.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
women expire at around 34, no hope after that.

she might as well breed cats

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I thought you were a science man?

Biological clock is a fact

According to a study done on a sample of 782 healthy European couples ages 19–39, fertility starts declining after age 27 and drops at a somewhat greater rate after age 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts