Shooting your shot

Who should shoot their shot

• Men

• Both can

• Women (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should men always be the ones to shoot their shot?

Men online talk about how they like when a woman shoots their shot, is this a lie?

As a woman I’d die before I shoot my shot, mostly because I feel like if a man is interested in me, he’d shoot his shot first. Is it wrong to assume that? Why are some men scared to shoot their shot?

Has any girl on here shot their shot with a man?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Should be the guy if the woman wants to give it a go it's fine ,but its better to drop hints rather then say anything directly.

Last edited:
Since a kid, you will never know I like you. I expect the guy to shoot his shot but now that I'm older I've learned to shoot my shot in other discreet ways.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Since a kid, you will never know I like you. I expect the guy to shoot his shot but now that I'm older I've learned to shoot my shot in other discreet ways.
same way
i will never say anything it’s the boldest nigga first
even then you’d have to go to aabo halal tings only

I mean women can do things like eye contact and smiling to show they are interested but men should generally strike up the conversation.

If your a handsome man like me women will drool over you regardless and come to you :westbrookswag:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Personally as a Somali man, I rarely shoot my shot. This is due to the market and right now I am of high value walaal.

If a woman shoots her shot thats good and I prefer it as I don't like wasting time chasing women.

If there is a man like me (rare as there are alot of simps) then he is not “scared” of shooting his shot, it is because he dont need it.

But for the rest they do not like rejection, it is as simple as that.

What do you do? The way I talk to guys I like is really friendly, I feel like they think they have no chance. The only way things work for me is if a guy shoots their shot with me upfront cause I’m oblivious otherwise

a y a n

VIP
Me shooting my shot is just helping you a little bit without you knowing but you still have to go the extra mile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i’m always oblivious and am too much of a pussy to keep eye contact so i mean
other than that i just treat most guys like homies nothing more
friendly shit

Personally as a Somali man, I rarely shoot my shot. This is due to the market and right now I am of high value walaal.

If a woman shoots her shot thats good and I prefer it as I don't like wasting time chasing women.

If there is a man like me (rare as there are alot of simps) then he is not “scared” of shooting his shot, it is because he dont need it.

Since when were somali men valued in the market? No disrespect I’m just curious

i’m always oblivious and am too much of a pussy to keep eye contact so i mean
other than that i just treat most guys like homies nothing more
friendly shit
I have the exact same problem lool I think I’m scarred from when someone exposed me for liking this guy in middle school. Now I avoid making things obvious like that

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

He is right. If you are a decent looking farax with a little bit of $$$ you don’t really need to shoot any shots

they come to me :gucciwhat:

a y a n

VIP
I have the exact same problem lool I think I’m scarred from when someone exposed me for liking this guy in middle school. Now I avoid making things obvious like that
the guy told me upfront and giggled in like seventh grade and i turned red in like 2seconds
never told anyone anything after
i ain’t even tell anyone how that nigga know damn

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
How do they come on to you and does it work?
If they are interested in me they will add me on ig or twitter , or drop little hints for me to pick up on

If I am interested in them I’ll pick up the crumbs if I’m not I’ll act dumb

most add me first than I take the wheel from there

you don’t have much to lose , all u gotta do is maybe hit him up or add him on socials

If he’s interested believe me you’ll know

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Since when were somali men valued in the market? No disrespect I’m just curious
I am from the UK walaal. Over here in London we are highly valued now. Gone are the days of trash talking on Somali men.

For example, Women from Scandinavia come here saying their men are not men anymore and need the real thing.

Trending