Shoes of peace...stomping on the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
:umwhat:but you weren't making a joke. Your statement came off as butt hurt because of your misinterpretation the title...
Jokes can be scathing and in many instances similar to insults, also how would you know whether I was making a joke or not?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Jokes can be scathing and in many instances similar to insults, also how would you know whether I was making a joke or not?

If that is what you want to call a joke, don't quit your day job. I'll take your word for it though... no point arguing.

Tukraq

VIP
If that is what you want to call a joke, don't quit your day job. I'll take your word for it though... no point arguing.
What’s kind of soy boy soft jokes do you listen to, let me guess Ellen’s self depreciating humor :bell: as if jokes that insult aren’t far better

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
What’s kind of soy boy soft jokes do you listen to, let me guess Ellen’s self depreciating humor :bell: as if jokes that insult aren’t far better

I have a shockingly dark sense of humor... I don't even think Ellen is all that funny. I like her personality and some of her show game stuff though.

Comedians I enjoy - Dave Chappelle, Louis C.K, Bill Burr, Geroge Carlin, Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, Joan Rivers, Jim Jeffries, Jimmy Carr and a lot of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending