Shocking video emerges after two (Somali) women and child 'racially abused' on Melbourne train

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ah sh*t :( She seems to be a nice person (talking about the Somali woman in the video) and much love to her and her child.

Somalis are copping the brunt of the shenanigans of the South Sudanese.

Australian media cannot fathom that South Sudanese are Christian so they decide to brand them as Somali gangs. That results in Somalis getting targeted by cadaans with Galmudug education levels.

Somalis are copping the brunt of the shenanigans of the South Sudanese.

Australian media cannot fathom that South Sudanese are Christian so they decide to brand them as Somali gangs. That results in Somalis getting targeted by cadaans with Galmudug education levels.

Rocca

Sxb, how do you know the first woman and her child who were first attacked is African? I think the bogan lady attacked them because of islamophobia. She has been arrested.

Rocca

Sxb, how do you know the first woman and her child who were first attacked is African? I think the bogan lady attacked them because of islamophobia. She has been arrested.

I was not referring to this attack sxb.

I meant the general hate towards Somalis in Australia. Overseas media outlets and conservatives are claiming that Somalis are causing violence in Melbourne and cadaan here are eating it up despite never seeing too many of us.

Muji

VIP
I feel evil for saying this but I watched the video ready to have empathy and maybe she’d a tear

But as soon as the video began and she opened her mouth, the Australian accent coming from a Somalian made me burst out loud with laughter. I will never get used to seeing the Australian accent on Somalis. I would also like to see an Australian fob accent. How fascinating that would be. If anyone has footage feel free to DM me this.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Australia will never be her true home, you are a Somalian muslim and always will be. That is why no one in the train helped her against the native white Bogan.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am absolutely disgusted by this. How dare that pasty, pig smelling, hillbilly touch a Somali queen. Why didn’t the girl whoop that pagan ’s ass? We all know cadaan people can’t fight that’s why they have the police on speed dial. Nacalada! My blood is boiling...

Australian Cadaans are the most irrelevant cadaans. I don’t even know why they think they can be racist, their ancestors were all mentally ill and prisoners that’s why the Brits shipped them to Australia. They were unwanted but now have the audacity to be racist to anyone.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I feel evil for saying this but I watched the video ready to have empathy and maybe she’d a tear

But as soon as the video began and she opened her mouth, the Australian accent coming from a Somalian made me burst out loud with laughter. I will never get used to seeing the Australian accent on Somalis. I would also like to see an Australian fob accent. How fascinating that would be. If anyone has footage feel free to DM me this.
My first time meeting a UK Somali ended up in me laughing in front of his face. I had to apologize to him afterwards. The Harry Potter accent caught me off guard. I didn’t even know there were Somalis in the UK until last year.

I got use to it over the past couple of months when I was interacting with UK, Swedish and Australian Somalis more.

Australians for me personally are easier to understand than some British people. I do find it funny though when they say “mate”
There’s one chick I always have trouble understanding. It’s her accent that makes it tough to understand. I guess she is from a different part of the UK cause a majority of the Uk Somalis I can understand.

@government im talking about Cush ^. I remember the last convo I had with her I had to pause my 2k match just to fully understand. Do you know what I’m talking about.

Oh ha ha her life was on the on the line and she was worried about her scarf?! The cadaan lady shoulda flogged her. What a stupid cow:pachah1:

World

VIP
An entire bus of people, and the only ones who helped the Somali woman and child was another Somali woman?

This shows that the only people who actually care and have loyalty to you are those from your ethnicity, and to others you are considered an outsider/foreigner and left to fend for yourself no matter how hard you try to assimilate and integrate whether that be adopting their names or leaving your religion. We have no option but to rebuild and move to our country.

Kratos

Sonder
A mix of racism and Islamophobia. Bogans are the lowest level of white trash. They are the spiritual reincarnation of 18th century British convicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts