SHOCKING: not a single BLACK spotted at protest for Shukri Abdi despite Xaliimos praying "JANAZAH" for George Floyd

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why are you guys surprised this protest was in Birmingham most of the maadows are watered down caribbeans/mixed race who lick ass to cadaans and look down on Somalis they're mostly chavs if not all. Go to twitter and see how they always diss somalis. Inshallah the London one is much bigger with better banners for Shukri Abdi because the brummie protest was shambles

The largest UK black communities are Southern Nigerians (Igbos and Yoruba), Ghanaians, Jamaicans and Zimbabweans from my experience.

And all of these groups segregate themselves. I find it quite funny when people say the ''Black community in the UK'' as a collective term, we don't even a black community like the AAs in the USA per se who were enslaved and forced to integrate with each other as they were unable to trace their roots back to West Africa.

I would go as far as saying that there isn't a British Black culture either in the UK as its mainly Afro-Caribbean music and lingo that most other non-Caribbean Black groups copy.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Why are you guys surprised this protest was in Birmingham most of the maadows are watered down caribbeans/mixed race who lick ass to cadaans and look down on Somalis they're mostly chavs if not all. Go to twitter and see how they always diss somalis. Inshallah the London one is much bigger with better banners for Shukri Abdi because the brummie protest was shambles
I was told that the biracials were nicer to somalis compared to the fully black ones

Why would they show up when you guys call them jar**rs and distance yourselves from being black because of your internalized racism?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I was told that the biracials were nicer to somalis compared to the fully black ones
lol that's a lie most banter Somalis I could even show you tweets and not to mention those videos which nationality would you not date most of the nasty comments were mixed race and maadows from Birmingham...

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
lol that's a lie most banter Somalis I could even show you tweets and not to mention those videos which nationality would you not date most of the nasty comments were mixed race and maadows from Birmingham...
What have somalis done to them? Why the hate

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
No There's large Pakistani population there and they don't hate on them as much as they do to Somalis. Like I said east target
Why do you believe they view Somalis as easy targets compared to pakistanis? Don’t pakistanis pretty much dress the same as Somalis?

No There's large Pakistani population there and they don't hate on them as much as they do to Somalis. Like I said east target

Nah Pakistanis are definitely hated on but the difference is, they're larger in numbers as you correctly mentioned and they protect their communities from these animals

You will find never find a Paki girl wondering off with a Yardie or Nigerian man in the UK. Because most Paki families are extremely based.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nah Pakistanis are definitely hated on but the difference is, they're larger in numbers and they protect their communities from these animals

You will find never find a Paki girl wondering off with a Yardie or Nigerian in the UK.
I am not denying that they defo got the heat back in the day but they defo do target Somalis now and tbh most of the somali girls in Brum don't go for Madows don't confuse with reer London.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why do you believe they view Somalis as easy targets compared to pakistanis? Don’t pakistanis pretty much dress the same as Somalis?
Because they are fairer skin while most Somalis are dark skin and we know caribbeans are self haters and like to tease Africans since they believe they are superior. They hate their own skin colour

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Because they are fairer skin while most Somalis are dark skin and we know caribbeans are self haters and like to tease Africans since they believe they are superior. They hate their own skin colour
How do they treat lightskin somalis since it boils down to colorism, are they treated better?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
How do they treat lightskin somalis since it boils down to colorism, are they treated better?
is rare most somalis are brown to darkskin but in London is kind of different people don't tease us as much as they used to on my because we dominate the city wheras in Brum we haven't dominated that city yet