Shocking news xalimo on somalispot, is charged with murder with her 60 year old cadaan boyfriend

By the way this happened in Edmonton Calgary, and the accused has been identified as grigori Rasputin estranged daughter.

Rip to the deceased.
This is not Canada, its edmonton North London, UK. The metropolitan police, specifically Scotland Yard are on the case.

Young Canadians don’t hang with the elderly. This is clearly Edmonton in London, England. No fixed address, hanging with much older men, beating an older woman to death. Signs point to one thing : Crackheads

Hmmmmm that’s cap! Some of these girls have been trafficked by other Somalis to do sex work. I know a few that have been trafficked by Somalis girls…. It’s crazy. Don’t trust no one.

ps: that’s why I always mention trafficking because it’s a real thing! I got traumatized by the stories a few years ago. Ever since then am not the same 😫😫😫
I pray for those victims. May Allah Grant them peace ameen
Um nooooo

The two biggest Reddit users in Canada are Somali girls with white bf , who do sex acts for money from Reddit users .
One of the halimos wears a hijab while having sex with the white guy and screams her qabils name while getting plowed .

I'm reer Canada work in USA now but let me tell you reer maple syrup has the weirdest most appalling Somalis in all the Diaspora .

Only reer Norway and Sweden can match the Somalis in Canada .

We have Somalis selling drugs to the mayor of the biggest city in Canada Toronto

We have halimos and Abdis who are LGBTQ since the early 90s and use to be on the billboards on church street , from what my family told me .

We have Somali aunty's drinking Henny in the Dixon buildings in stairways screaming this is the life while wearing a hijab .

We have so many mixed Somalis in Canada it's laughable when we see reer London get mad about Somalis marrying ajanab .
For fuuuxk sakes my neighbors kid is half first Nation and Somali . Half Japanese and Somali living in Vancouver .
All these kids are born the 80s we been mixing up for years .

The term hoeeeejabi started in Toronto and Brampton Ontario Canada , with Somali and Pakistani girls smoking weed and drinking while wearing the hijab .

Even a Somali dude raped a old white guy in Toronto reer Henny is mentally ill must be the cold winters .

I don't know why this story is shocking to you guys reer Canada is insane .

But we also have great success stories and Somalis making good money .

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Um nooooo

The two biggest Reddit users in Canada are Somali girls with white bf , who do sex acts for money from Reddit users .
One of the halimos wears a hijab while having sex with the white guy and screams her qabils name while getting plowed .

I'm reer Canada work in USA now but let me tell you reer maple syrup has the weirdest most appalling Somalis in all the Diaspora .

We have Somalis selling drugs to the mayor of the biggest city in Canada Toronto

We have halimos and Abdis who are LGBTQ since the early 90s and use to be on the billboards on church street , from what my family told me .

We have Somali aunty's drinking Henny in the Dixon buildings in stairways screaming this is the life while wearing a hijab .

We have so many mixed Somalis in Canada it's laughable when we see reer London get mad about Somalis marrying ajanab .
For fuuuxk sakes my neighbors kid is half first Nation and Somali . Half Japanese and Somali living in Vancouver .

The term eeejabi started in Toronto and Brampton Ontario Canada , with Somali and Pakistani girls smoking weed and drinking while wearing the hijab .

Even a Somali dude raped a old white guy in Toronto reer Henny is mentally ill must be the cold winters .

Nah the mixed somalis are chill, unless if they with that degenerate shit but eedos drinking henny?:dead1:

Um nooooo

The term eeejabi started in Toronto and Brampton Ontario Canada , with Somali and Pakistani girls smoking weed and drinking while wearing the hijab .

It’s shocking because I don’t hang around those types of people and the people that I hang around are school oriented and balanced. The girl on Reddit idk what to tell you because I have never heard of her and that is absolutely appalling. Am pretty sure she isn’t the most infamous girl on the app that does those that type of content. We’re just invested in our community. White women will always be sought after and be paid the most. Racism affects every institution even « s.ex work »

I am coming to the conclusion that we as a community engage in a lot of virtue signalling. Am just shocked at the amount of degenerative behaviour we partake in. There’s differently a lack of tarbiyyah and self accountability in which negatively affects the way our parents raised their children. I will never allow myself to become desensitized because engaging in explicit behaviour for the world to see is not normal. Human trafficking happens. Women and children that become victims come dysfunctional houses holds.

Am going back to my bubble and will scale down my social media usage. This is getting too much. I expected a lot from our community because I was raised to believe we are a close knit community but damn. From the parents and children; nothing but a hot mess.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Um nooooo

You sound like Reer Dixon, leave our habos alone we can get turnt with them bare brewskis.

Trending